jmrichky

Ripple Luxembourg S.A.

19 minutes ago, jmrichky said:

Has anybody seen or have thoughts about these patents?

https://patents.justia.com/patent/10021040

https://patents.justia.com/patent/9904544

Does anybody know who Robert Way is?

If it is the same Robert Way who worked for Ripple from 2013 to 2018 I'd ****. You never see him connected to Ripple, yet he was a "Greybeard," when he worked with Ripple for several years. In software development a grey beard is an experienced coder who is brought in to help mature a company.

Edited by quetzalcoatl

1 minute ago, quetzalcoatl said:

If it is the same Robert Way who worked for Ripple from 2013 to 2018 I'd ****. You never see him connected to Ripple, yet he was a "Greybeard," when he worked with Ripple for several years. In software development a grey beard is an experienced coder who is brought in to help mature a company.

FUS ROH

DAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 0083041

25 minutes ago, quetzalcoatl said:

His name is on the patent, that is pretty clear.

1 hour ago, cmbartley said:

Pretty sure Stefan has many other DLT-related patents under a European holding company with a name that starts with a "4". Can't remember the full name right now. 

Data443?

16 hours ago, quetzalcoatl said:

Bob always sends money to Alice.