Sign in to follow this  
TokenBaby

JP Morgan and Bank of America on RippleNet?

Bank of America has been involved with RippleNet for years.  I am not sure about JP Morgan.  There have only been rumors. 

https://ripple.com/ripplenet-committee/

Since 2015, Ripple and an advisory team made up of a diverse set of leading transaction bankers have been building the Rulebook, a common framework that ensures operational consistency and legal clarity for every transaction. This group actively advises on maintaining and enhancing the rules and standards as RippleNet grows.

5 hours ago, QuizPops said:

Yeah and that whole paragraph. 120 words in one sentence! No punctuation at all lol. Who writes this stuff for Binance? :sarcastic:

This. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was someone pulling info for a quick bio on the token. I highly doubt Ripple themselves would provide this information to Binance and not others or have this somewhere else available. 

49 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was someone pulling info for a quick bio on the token. I highly doubt Ripple themselves would provide this information to Binance and not others or have this somewhere else available. 

Why don't you check with your "Insiders"?

Sign in to follow this