Isabel Group now in Ripple Validator Registry

6 hours ago, MisterRipple said:

What does "included in the recommended UNL Vl Ripple.com mean? 
Most of them are Yes, but Isabel Group is a no?

Schermafbeelding 2018-11-29 om 19.46.08.png

Not UNL. UNL is the default list of trusted validators... So the ones that matter. Actually not sure what the Validator registry means. The news is that they are running a Validator. No reason to do that if you are not, at the very least, interested in XRP.

Edited by Tehol_Beddict

Isabel was founded by the major Belgian banks and provided software to the SME market.

The software has now become redundant as all banks have their own software and apps which offer much more functionalities. Honestly, this firm is dying... So maybe they are trying to reinvent themselves?

I used to work as a teamleader on the Isabel helpdesk long time ago B)

Now that I think of it, the concept of TIPS was initially developed and used in The Netherlands and Belgium to speed up settlement for domestic transfers. Belgian banks jumping on board could be great news concerning adoption within the EU!

Edited by heimdall
15 minutes ago, heimdall said:

Isabel was founded by the major Belgian banks and provided software to the SME market.

The software has now become redundant as all banks have their own software and apps which offer much more functionalities. Honestly, this firm is dying... So maybe they are trying to reinvent themselves?

I used to work as a teamleader on the Isabel helpdesk long time ago B)

Now that I think of it, the concept of TIPS was initially developed and used in The Netherlands and Belgium to speed up settlement for domestic transfers. Belgian banks jumping on board could be great news concerning adoption within the EU!

Wunderbar!