My Advice to Ripple Leadership....

This is a very rare opportunity for XRP to overtake Bitcoin in market capitalization. All it might take is one very good announcement.....

So if you have a big Facebook, Uber, Apple, Microsoft, Google, etc. type announcement, I say now is the time. 

Sometimes opportunities like this only come along once. 

Glad.gif

So ohio is the first state to begin holding bitcoin. Taking the power back from china I guess. To the OP  taking over bitcoin now would be a bad idea. If ripple showed the ability to manipulate the price of XRP and the willingness to just to overtake BTC. Then it would be in murky water with regulators, SEC issues. I think it would be better for them to continue with the pursuit to provide the technology that allows large institutions to utilize XRP and allow it to overtake bitcoin organically through usage and acceptance.

11 hours ago, CrossingtheRubicon said:

This is a very rare opportunity for XRP to overtake Bitcoin in market capitalization. All it might take is one very good announcement.....

So if you have a big Facebook, Uber, Apple, Microsoft, Google, etc. type announcement, I say now is the time. 

Glad.gif

You are so right. A real entrepreneur makes use of market dynamic and calculated moves to gain the advantage. This is not a game for the ‘soft hearted’. You need a ‘killer business instinct’ ..... and that is one of my concerns when I look at the technocrats of Ripple the company.

On the other hand. I do believe there are some right spirited ‘killers’ in Google (earlier investor group) who will be able to give  timely advise.

Surely when Europe is ‘connected’ after the 30 th of november a real opportunity will present itself..... we will find out soon enough ;)

Edited by cryptoxrp

2 hours ago, Trickery said:

BG "We've decided to register XRP as a security"

We would obviously skyrocket on that news..

3 hours ago, CrossingtheRubicon said:

Glad.gif

They can't 'cause there is no such a partnership. XRP is just fast, cheap evac route of whale/power in BTC market.

3 minutes ago, 7uu7 said:

They can't 'cause there is no such a partnership. XRP is just fast, cheap evac route of whale/power in BTC market.

0AD7A1B4-6CD1-467A-AD47-4C5EB286DABA.jpeg