My Advice to Ripple Leadership....

5 hours ago, CrossingtheRubicon said:

This is a very rare opportunity for XRP to overtake Bitcoin in market capitalization.

I would rather see the general public come to terms with the fact that btc is outdated. No action on the part of Ripple is necessary.

XRP is faster and less expensive than use. 

58 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

Prices will never be this low again!

This ranks up there with a few of my favorites. 

“Shaking out the weak hands”

”won’t see these prices again”

”it’s whales trying to get low price “

”it’s banks manipulating in order to stock up”

Never get old. 

15 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This ranks up there with a few of my favorites. 

“Shaking out the weak hands”

”won’t see these prices again”

”it’s whales trying to get low price “

”it’s banks manipulating in order to stock up”

Never get old. 

It's none of those things you listed..? What then is it..?

Bitcoin is a speculators toy with no use case.  It’s baseball cards.  

Ripple has countless real world use cases being implemented by the world’s top companies.  

Ripple just needs to keep building the IoV ecosystem and let bitcoin continue to destroy any remaining legitimacy. 

The flippening will happen when regulation is in place and institutional money can enter full scale.

7 hours ago, XRPHdlr said:

I don't think it would help to announce anything right now..I saw this today:

https://qz.com/1474124/the-people-of-ohio-can-now-pay-taxes-in-bitcoin/

which I thought was big and still BTC is going down...

While we may live and breath this stuff daily, the masses have very little knowledge about blockchain let alone digital assets.

It's a seductive thought, but the issue with this kind of fantasy is that even if an announcement could spike the price 400%+ it would likely not stay there

Slow, steady growth seems to be more permanent. It's more of a long game this, even though we'd all like to see XRP claim it's rightful #1 spot we have to be patient. 

So ohio is the first state to begin holding bitcoin. Taking the power back from china I guess. To the OP  taking over bitcoin now would be a bad idea. If ripple showed the ability to manipulate the price of XRP and the willingness to just to overtake BTC. Then it would be in murky water with regulators, SEC issues. I think it would be better for them to continue with the pursuit to provide the technology that allows large institutions to utilize XRP and allow it to overtake bitcoin organically through usage and acceptance.
Who says they hold? They accept payment but could exchange for fiat immediately.

17 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:
8 hours ago, peanut56 said:
So ohio is the first state to begin holding bitcoin. Taking the power back from china I guess. To the OP  taking over bitcoin now would be a bad idea. If ripple showed the ability to manipulate the price of XRP and the willingness to just to overtake BTC. Then it would be in murky water with regulators, SEC issues. I think it would be better for them to continue with the pursuit to provide the technology that allows large institutions to utilize XRP and allow it to overtake bitcoin organically through usage and acceptance.

Who says they hold? They accept payment but could exchange for fiat immediately.

I'd say was a trap to see if you've declared your crypto earnings .....or lack of as may be the case 

Edited by kiwixrp