hallwaymonitor

Galgitron's Blog: Frankenmath

“By my calculations, about 66,000 people will have at LEAST a million dollars worth of XRP if it gets to $100. Think about that. The selling pressure will be incomprehensible. Even using conservative attempts to choose an "average" exit point of one million dollars, that means $66 BILLION dollars will have to go into the hands of all these 66,000 people.”

Inventing the term “frankenmath” then using frankenmath to debate the reliability of frankenmath.

If XRP ever gets to $100, both sell and buy pressure will be incomprehensible. That’s why the price would reach $100. I don’t understand the point of this article.

3 hours ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

“By my calculations, about 66,000 people will have at LEAST a million dollars worth of XRP if it gets to $100. Think about that. The selling pressure will be incomprehensible. Even using conservative attempts to choose an "average" exit point of one million dollars, that means $66 BILLION dollars will have to go into the hands of all these 66,000 people.”

Inventing the term “frankenmath” then using frankenmath to debate the reliability of frankenmath.

If XRP ever gets to $100, both sell and buy pressure will be incomprehensible. That’s why the price would reach $100. I don’t understand the point of this article.

I think Galgitron makes good points but is reaching the wrong conclusion.  To a certain extent the faster it rises the more people hold their investment and the more people want to enter the market, which is why the worthless BTCoin went so high, and why it lacks much resistance to being dumped.

Edited by Julian_Williams

1 hour ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

$66 billion may seem like a lot to our human brains, but, it should be noted that the total value of the world's financial assets is anywhere between $250 and $300 TRILLION depending when you look and when markets move. $66 billion is certainly attainable. Think about what happens if the world shifts 1% of their assets into digital assets / crypto.

I agree with galgitron in may respects. I think the numbers and the crazy math get in the way of sanity. Galgitron seems like a sanity check. He also seems like an a-hole in some regards. We need those, I need those. Eventhough he comes off as angry (maybe some jameson, will help (stan), good points are good points. For whatever sell price you got in mind if its between the $100-10,000 be ready to wait ten years. check back once a month. If you are young go to school get a real job and act like you don't have any xrp. Xrp is a retirement investment for me. In five years great. If it takes twenty then good. So crazy dreams are just that. Crazy dreams come true if every bank in the world decides to use xrp. Then cool. Trillions of dollars is a lot of money. Right now ripple has moved over a billion. If that is this year then, crazy math, 3 million a day to daily volume. that means to move as much money as bitcoin xrp needs to be utilized for 300million dollars a day. So crazy math says, ripple needs 300 times more banks.

I think when people assume things can’t happen it usually does happen. If etfs happen and banks happen and wealthy retail happens you won’t see many millions if not billions of xrp. A light circulating supply combined with a upswing in adoption means increased prices beyond some of these nearsighted mindset

10 minutes ago, DannyRipple said:

I think when people assume things can’t happen it usually does happen. 

XRP can't even form a solid floor at my break even point. 

3 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

This whole blog is false. Kichiro promised me $50 in 24 hours by 2nd week of December. BG123 promised me another $589 by EOY. The 17 Ripple Riddler accounts combined promised me even more riches. To top it all off, SamIAm promised me even more with 90% confidence. Someone tell Galgitron to stop spraying  Hopium killer. 

Yep, every single indicator out there suggests $589+ by year's end, yet you have people who continue to deny it.  Maybe they're just getting some harmless laughs by poking fun of it, since it is so strikingly obvious.