Mining B.S. and XLM/XRP protocols....

SuperTronk

Regardless of your view on price/market etc.  We all can agree decoupling needs to happen. XRP and XLM protocols should be withstanding the storm much better or emerge much stronger out of this mess.

The whole mining/dump your coins to ruin someone else's chain is  ridiculous.  

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, look we do agree on something after all!  Wherever and whenever the dust settles I'll continue to make XRP purchases when I'm able to as long as they continue to grow RippleNet and the XRP ecosystem.  The last quarterly report was phenomenal for XRP sales and I've never been more bullish due to them building the necessary liquidity.  While on paper XLM and XRP appear similar they are worlds apart in terms of liquidity and real-world usage.  XLM also doesn't seem to have a pipeline in place to build that necessary liquidity. Its all theoretical.  

Edited by aavkk

We shall see...but i'm getting sick of this mining b.s. and a few bad actors who can't be punished on the network.  It will keep going bitcoins will move, POW will go but not worth the risk of placing dollars in a bunch of rouge actors trying to destroy it all if it doesn't go their way.

XRP/XLM have terrible economics in terms of investment.  However these types of models are more suitable for real world adoption. 

On 11/26/2018 at 2:56 PM, titi2018 said:

did you see there is a new bitcoin fork worth nearly 2 billions, wtf is this

edit: ah nevermind it's btc cash fork

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-sv/

These test nets need to slowly bleed out.  Eventually the market will separate who makes it and who doesn't.  I don't agree with the XRP economics etc..however speculation can wipe out any negative argument.

I feel protocols like Stellar and Ripple will come out on top.