Ozmoz

Xrp goal reached

hello Xrpchat

Could we gather all the subjects to be able to leave Crypto once our objective reached. To help all our friends in the same case as us.

We all have large amounts of Xrp ... On which reliable platform to exchange our Xrp for money?

Identify all possible solutions.

I am French, I hope that the translation is good and that you understand.

hello Xrpchat
Could we gather all the subjects to be able to leave Crypto once our objective reached. To help all our friends in the same case as us.
We all have large amounts of Xrp ... On which reliable platform to exchange our Xrp for money?
Identify all possible solutions.
I am French, I hope that the translation is good and that you understand.

Gatehub Bitstamp Cexio .... in my view are good options for EUR
I have used all three after last newyear craze for rather large (6 digits) amounts. Best experience was with Gatehub (lesser questions, faster remittance)

16 minutes ago, kanaas said:

Gatehub Bitstamp Cexio .... in my view are good options for EUR
I have used all three after last newyear craze for rather large (6 digits) amounts. Best experience was with Gatehub (lesser questions, faster remittance)

Bitstamp would also be my top option.  I have never had any problems with money transfers to and from this exchange. 

The fee's they charge though can be a bit painful. 

6 hours ago, Ozmoz said:

By the time we reach our goals, you'll probably be able to transfer your XRPs directly to your local bank and have them converted into fiat money.