What is your new EOY prediction?

21 minutes ago, Westy said:

but ******* know if it happens to me ill be giving TED talks on day trading and changing your life through positive thinking. Pretending i planned it all out when in reality i spent the entire year of 2018 rocking in a dark corner hoping some cartoon bear is right.

Hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On second thoughts me too... gonna play it big ******* time about how i really know loads about nostro vostro the fccking XRPL and blockchain and how i invested early because i really believe in the bigger picture of helping the worlds poor and the 'unbanked' - when all i've done for the last year or so is flick between hating the day i ever heard of xrp and spending all day looking at ferraris depending on what the price is doing that day 😂

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

589$

It's funny to see that by one dip the community is becoming so pessimistic, therefore I will do the opposite (since the market often does the opposite of what the XRP community thinks it will do).

You predicted $10.90 EOY in an earlier thread. So you were one of the minds changed. Your gloating condescension is misdirected, hypocritical and laughable.

On 11/28/2018 at 1:44 AM, XRPanding said:
On 11/28/2018 at 1:38 AM, Lil_Buttercup said:

My boyfriend say 12 cents and he is smart!  He says the Fibrogacci retracement is all set to bring down this

Popsicle stand!

Insert <Blonde joke>

<What does a postcard from a blond's vacation say? ...Having a wonderful time. Where am I?>