What is your new EOY prediction?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

589$

It's funny to see that by one dip the community is becoming so pessimistic, therefore I will do the opposite (since the market often does the opposite of what the XRP community thinks it will do).

You predicted $10.90 EOY in an earlier thread. So you were one of the minds changed. Your gloating condescension is misdirected, hypocritical and laughable.

Mine in one of the "EOY guessing giveaways" was $2.158697...so ill stick w/ that.

Regardless, if you see this company/utility as a light at the end of the crypto tunnel then it will be positive on a drop or on an increase.  We can purchase more to add to our holding or our current bag will increase in value.  :clapping:

Edited by BroHamBone
2 hours ago, XRPRJB said:

If you actually believe that then why are you invested in it (if you are) and why oh why are you wasting your time on this site?

If you come on here for fun and not because you believe in the investment then I genuinely feel sorry for you. I hope Christmas and the new year bring you some genuine human contact. You should believe in yourself and get out in the world and become the person you can be... Good luck for 2019. I hope it brings you happiness.

I apologise - English sense of humour. 

Of course I don't believe it will modestly pump to a maximum of $0.34 by 2022. Hah. Typing it out though does make me chuckle I must admit. I thought I'd try a bit of one-upmanship on some of the more pessimistic outlooks here. I expect some got the joke, but clearly not everyone. I hold a lot of XRP, probably more than most here. In truth, I would be quite surprised if XRP isn't at least above $5 by 2020, more likely above $10. These prediction threads have become tiresome though... and are too frequent for me to take that seriously. 

23 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

No you didn’t.

You think a year of studying gives you the insights to predict crypto with an accuracy higher than the chance of winning the lottery? 

Keep studying, lol.  

Well, yes... you can learn a lot about anything in a year. I work from home, I have time, I put many hours in which obviously is why my mindset towards XRP has changed from when I only purchased out of a bit of hatred towards my bank as well as necessary for an app I was developing which used XRP in which I sold to another company and took those proceeds to put right into XRP personally. 

It's kept my expectations in check, a bit more grounded in reality, and still believe it to be a great investment long term aside from my other "safe" investments.  If anyone actually felt like going into the boring historical detail of my posts, you could easily see the gradual change as I continued to learn more about it... some from this forum.  I have a pretty open mind, while continuing to learn.. and so at some point I could see it differently again.. as of now, I still think we are years away from the $5 mark. 

2 hours ago, XRPRJB said:

Only...you didn't, did you? That's pretty embarrassing. :rolleyes:

What? Embarrassing how?  You mean, I posted something different like 10 months ago on a public forum that has all posts from beginning, like that wasn't known as my perspective changed over time?  Do people really need the obvious stated in here? I try not to take them that ignorant. 

I predicted $1.06 as our EOY price in another thread about 6 months ago.  I'll hold to it and hope the SEC makes some big announcement down the stretch to drive value up for XRP.  But other than some overwhelming positive news directed at XRP I don't see a whole lot stopping BTC (and the rest of the market) from dropping to the $2500 range.  This would drop the crypto market below $100b.  If that happens I'd expect XRP to end up around ~$.24.

4 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

No you didn’t.

You think a year of studying gives you the insights to predict crypto with an accuracy higher than the chance of winning the lottery? 

Keep studying, lol.  

It's very possible to learn and apply things to a high degree within a year.

I, with help from a very successful mentor became a very good forex trader in a couple months and have been trading ever since.

I did this because I ate,slept and lived Forex as a full time lifestyle and job for months and months.

I literally read every book I could find about forex trading. I was spending 10+ hours a day on charts and his notes and back testing.

In the end, as a percentage of my account balance, I am doing better than he has this year. And he is a multi millionaire. I just started with a small account.

If you have the intellect, desire, dedication and fortitude you can achieve a lot.

Do not limit yourself with negative confessions of doubt and believing. Strive to be a champion.

Life is too short to live in Plato's Cave.

Be wise and well.

21 minutes ago, DividendGamer said:

Life is too short to live in Plato's Cave.

I have my own man-cave, thank you, doing fine on all levels, including financially. 

I’ve yet to meet the first trader who makes substantial profits over a longer period in crypto.  Same with so called price-prophets. And I’ve seen literally hundreds of them on this board last 18 months. They all failed big time. 

@dontsellmeadog is predicting that $ 5 is years away.  There’s no way of knowing that.  Predictions are fun, but not to take seriously, that’s just plain BS. 

Crypto is unpredictable.  You’ll see. I predict 80% winning trades and 20% bigger losses, whiping the 80% profits out.

When I first started researching Ripple about 1 1/2 years ago every post was “maybe we’ll see $1 in 5 years” “Ripple will never get to $5, maybe in 10 years” and so on.  So I’ll go with a modest $5-10 EOY if the market turns around or XRP decouples from Bitcoin if not maybe .50 :)  and once XRP is officially not a security by the SEC and Xrapid adoption happens then $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005.89. EOY. 

5 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

I predicted $1.06 as our EOY price in another thread about 6 months ago.  I'll hold to it and hope the SEC makes some big announcement down the stretch to drive value up for XRP.  But other than some overwhelming positive news directed at XRP I don't see a whole lot stopping BTC (and the rest of the market) from dropping to the $2500 range.  This would drop the crypto market below $100b.  If that happens I'd expect XRP to end up around ~$.24.

So $1.06 first or .24 first?