ImBroke

What is your new EOY prediction?

1 hour ago, Westy said:

if it went from 25 cents to 3.5 last year in a matter of two weeks. A sudden rise to $8 this year is not outlandish at all. its optimistic but not outlandish in the crypto market.

yeah, but that was in a massive bull market. The Market sort of sucks right now and I don't see it changing.

12 hours ago, Uloveme said:

It's funny to see that by one dip the community is becoming so pessimistic, therefore I will do the opposite (since the market often does the opposite of what the XRP community thinks it will do).

my EOY estimate for 2018: $8.50

It reverse psychology, when we predict good things the opposite happens, as well no room for disappointment. 

Hi,

If the XRP will rise like last bull run, about 36000%, the price of XRP will be from 0.35$ to 126$. But I don't think this will happen and my prediction is between 3$ and 5$, if this year will be a bull run, because I have a feeling, this year and the start of 2019 will be completely different, with no bull run and only the 20% of crypto coins will survive, the rest of them will suffer a severe crush.

Have a nice day!

Edited by SMA29

As I stated months back it will remain under $1 and all the higher EOY people will start changing their minds, coming up with new excuses as to why when it really should be no surprise.   Look at all the minds changing now as we draw a close to 2018.  I've already seen quite a few people that laughed at my statements, called me fudster and everything else.. now changing their minds... I remain unshaken to this expected price range and they are wondering what the heck is going on.  Maybe a lesson learned and in 2019 we can keep it more realistic. 

15 hours ago, Archbob said:

yeah, but that was in a massive bull market. The Market sort of sucks right now and I don't see it changing.

it didn't look too great last year either. the crypto market is completely unpredictable (for most people) . one day It can make you rich the next it forecloses your house for you.

If you see it as a bad investment take what you have left and run for the hills. 

providing it gets over .75 I'm happy as a pig in ****. and if it doesn't hit that ill keep adding and bringing that breakeven point down with the market

Edited by Westy

1 hour ago, dontsellmeadog said:

As I stated months back it will remain under $1 and all the higher EOY people will start changing their minds, coming up with new excuses as to why when it really should be no surprise.   Look at all the minds changing now as we draw a close to 2018.  I've already seen quite a few people that laughed at my statements, called me fudster and everything else.. now changing their minds... I remain unshaken to this expected price range and they are wondering what the heck is going on.  Maybe a lesson learned and in 2019 we can keep it more realistic. 

You predicted $10.90 EOY in an earlier thread. So you were one of the minds changed. Your gloating condescension is misdirected, hypocritical and laughable.

38 minutes ago, GrumpyDon said:

You predicted $10.90 EOY in an earlier thread. So you were one of the minds changed. Your gloating condescension is misdirected, hypocritical and laughable.

The Post Police is on a mission :D

58 minutes ago, GrumpyDon said:

No Doubt... I am actually one that admits it!  That is what a year of studying will do.  I learned. 

Just like the urealistically high expectations during a bull market, the expectation right now are unrealistically low. I believe we will move 2 waves down more, bottoming out again at $0.24-0.26 range for XRP EOY (again, gaining on BTC).

After this, we will rebound back over a period of 6 months, gradually going up. I expect another boom around July 2019; when real utility and regulation kick in. 

Do I have the balls to put my money where my mouth is after this prediction? Ofcourse not. Crypto is known for violent moves up and down. We might as well see freaking $10 EOY.

Edited by TheXRPNinja

4 minutes ago, 7strings said:

You seem to foget SBI going live soon, chinese new year and wall street bonuses :D

Whoops! We also forget BAKKT going live in January, potential Coinbase listing, Amazon revealing XRP integrations in ALL their payment flows and XRP being hallal, Islamic retail traders flowing in soon! 

I adjust my price prediction to $145 by January 2019.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:54 PM, JA8 said:

I was thinking similarly, just think that you’re a bit off in your timeframes. I think with all the regulations coming we’ll be hovering around 0.28 (max) until around 2022, at which point we can expect a modest pump to 0.34.

If you actually believe that then why are you invested in it (if you are) and why oh why are you wasting your time on this site?

If you come on here for fun and not because you believe in the investment then I genuinely feel sorry for you. I hope Christmas and the new year bring you some genuine human contact. You should believe in yourself and get out in the world and become the person you can be... Good luck for 2019. I hope it brings you happiness.