What is your new EOY prediction?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

589$

It's funny to see that by one dip the community is becoming so pessimistic, therefore I will do the opposite (since the market often does the opposite of what the XRP community thinks it will do).

You predicted $10.90 EOY in an earlier thread. So you were one of the minds changed. Your gloating condescension is misdirected, hypocritical and laughable.

Posted Images

I’m never thinking of a particular price at a particular moment in time,  more thinking in possible scenario’s and choosing the scenario with the highest probability ( in my eyes ofcourse, it isn’t science, just guessing tbh) for some swing trading. 

So far I’ve been more times right than wrong with my scenario’s, sadly I don’t always act accordingly ( emotions, FOMO and greed often prevent me from following my chosen scenario).

I’ll go with @Eric123 : BTC falling untill BAKKT goes live end of january, target around $ 2000/ $ 2500, dragging XRP downwards to € 0.15 / €0.20 ( sorry, I’m used to € for XRP) , hopefully rising somewhere in january. 

TL:DR:  EOY XRP : € 0.40- € 60 (slowly recovering from €0.15-€0.20).So sub $ 1.

Plenty of time left to accumulate for full moon in 2019. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Exactly 1 year ago my predictions were in double of even tripple digits for pricws EO 2018, lol. Maybe I’m too pessimistic now. Hope so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.