ImBroke

What is your new EOY prediction?

This thread shows just about zero consensus on even a price range :)

Perhaps there'll be more agreement the next time someone makes one of these price prediction threads (later this afternoon, I'd guess)

19 minutes ago, BabyNeedsShoes said:

I see the topic turned into Fudders heaven.  Let me be the odd one in here.  Starting this Friday with $0.60 and 100% weekly increase for the next 5 weeks $20 eoy.

That is truly hilarious.

I’m never thinking of a particular price at a particular moment in time,  more thinking in possible scenario’s and choosing the scenario with the highest probability ( in my eyes ofcourse, it isn’t science, just guessing tbh) for some swing trading. 

So far I’ve been more times right than wrong with my scenario’s, sadly I don’t always act accordingly ( emotions, FOMO and greed often prevent me from following my chosen scenario).

I’ll go with @Eric123 : BTC falling untill BAKKT goes live end of january, target around $ 2000/ $ 2500, dragging XRP downwards to € 0.15 / €0.20 ( sorry, I’m used to € for XRP) , hopefully rising somewhere in january. 

TL:DR:  EOY XRP : € 0.40- € 60 (slowly recovering from €0.15-€0.20).So sub $ 1.

Plenty of time left to accumulate for full moon in 2019. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Exactly 1 year ago my predictions were in double of even tripple digits for pricws EO 2018, lol. Maybe I’m too pessimistic now. Hope so.