ImBroke

What is your new EOY prediction?

It is really hard to gauge without knowing the bitcoin volume on the over the counter market.  I see this price drop as an orchestrated manipulation used to accumulate coins for the reasons I stated in my post yesterday.    If there was tremendous OTC volume then we make a V recovery and we probably go higher than most expect.  However we may continue to stay at a low price and if that happens expect to go lower due to tax loss selling at the end of the year.  I see the real push happening once BAKKT futures open at the end of January 2019

12 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

It is really hard to gauge without knowing the bitcoin volume on the over the counter market.  I see this price drop as an orchestrated manipulation used to accumulate coins for the reasons I stated in my post yesterday.    If there was tremendous OTC volume then we make a V recovery and we probably go higher than most expect.  However we may continue to stay at a low price and if that happens expect to go lower due to tax loss selling at the end of the year.  I see the real push happening once BAKKT futures open at the end of January 2019

Great post Eric, value add. 

20 minutes ago, mariusthegreat said:

0.14 USD min

0.28 USD max

Next year will be more of the same.

Expect single digits next year. More regulation and more derivatives (shorting). 

I feel there is a way to go yet.

overall 2019 will be anemic.

I suppose it’s up to you if you have the Gaul and stomach for it... 

I was thinking similarly, just think that you’re a bit off in your timeframes. I think with all the regulations coming we’ll be hovering around 0.28 (max) until around 2022, at which point we can expect a modest pump to 0.34.

1 hour ago, mariusthegreat said:

0.14 USD min

0.28 USD max

Expect single digits next year. More regulation and more derivatives (shorting). 

There you have it folks ! 

1 hour ago, mariusthegreat said:

0.14 USD min

0.28 USD max

What is meant by this? 

1 hour ago, ManBearPig said:

Majority went from 5-10+ down to sub 1 dollar... what a difference several weeks makes.

For the fun of it, I will stand by my previous EOY prediction of .685

Been calling sub $1 since feb.(Not gloating)

Good idea, good product, but the lack of regulation, governmental backing, hacks, lack of insurance offered to protect consumers on exchanges, the fact, fundamentally that many if not all of these coins are backed by nothing but faith, leads me to think there are many years to go. 

I saw a comment above about “single digits” to elaborate, I believe XRP will fall below 0.1 next year, maybe around February, and the lul will continue.

Regualtion, regulation, regualtion is needed.

Some analyst are calling BTC to fall below 2.5k, this will also have a knock on effect.

Happy to have a discussion and I’m not trolling or being super negative 😬