ImBroke

What is your new EOY prediction?

£0.20 hopefully, just so I can pick up another 5k for £1000 

I’m holding for another 4 years then that’s the 5 years passed that Brad said to check the price.

If were still under £1 in 2022 then il withdraw all my money and class it as failed investment.

2 minutes ago, Paddy said:

£0.20 hopefully, just so I can pick up another 5k for £1000 

I’m holding for another 4 years then that’s the 5 years passed that Brad said to check the price.

If were still under £1 in 2022 then il withdraw all my money and class it as failed investment.

Yeah I also hope that BTC falls to 1$ each so I can scoop up 1000 BTC for 1000 bucks :fool:

Just now, AlibabaGrp said:

-25 cents, we'll owe money to Ripple. If you own 1000 xrps, you'll owe $2500 to Ripple labs, the bill will arrive on Jan 1st. It's not even deductable

Relax, I'm here to help.  Simply transfer your Zerps as soon as possible into my wallet and I will take on this burdensome negative price debt for you.

Free and clear you will be!    :) 

1 hour ago, AlibabaGrp said:

-25 cents, we'll owe money to Ripple. If you own 1000 xrps, you'll owe $2500 to Ripple labs, the bill will arrive on Jan 1st. It's not even deductable

You can sell your stack for 0.01 per Zerp to me. It’s a win-win: me adding Zerps and you avoiding the Taxet-man coming.

pm me and we’ll arrange this very smoothly

1 hour ago, QuizPops said:

Yeah I also hope that BTC falls to 1$ each so I can scoop up 1000 BTC for 1000 bucks :fool:

Difference is your 1000 bitcoin will lose value. My xrp actually has a use case so will make me money 👋

I'm a complete beginner but I'm going to go for a rise in XRP value soon...Are we forming a double bottom in a bull flag formation? I've no idea what that means really but I'm going to be optimistic and say we go up from her towards $1.

Just for fun - this is the shape I see on the charts...

image.png.d9f239180c9620356290566115d310e6.png

Edited by MrSensible

Impossible to say. Daily volume has increasingly been over a billion the past month which is great news. However, I’d like to see this move up to an average of 2 or 3 billion over December and price would start to follow.

The overall toxic market is really harming us. I’d call it a victory if we could more solidly decouple from the overall crypto freefall and climb up towards $0.80 - $1.00. Then, in 2019, I suspect there will be exponential growth as network effects take hold.