What is your new EOY prediction?

2 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I already felt in april/may  this year that the odds of a high price eoy where reducing fast and I acted accordingly. Still I remain with my statement that all predictions in crypto are BS, even my own. So no “ I told you so, nananananana” post from me. 

Respect. 

2 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

But hey, if you need it and it makes you feel better.......( you know what they say about people who need constant confirmation, recognition and attention, don’t you?) 

Wait.. coming from someone with 5,000 posts? That doesn't happen unless you are looking for your own C.R.A. and Publicity.. so CRAP.. yes, we'll call it CRAP from now on. I really have no need for CRAP. 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

589$

It's funny to see that by one dip the community is becoming so pessimistic, therefore I will do the opposite (since the market often does the opposite of what the XRP community thinks it will do).

You predicted $10.90 EOY in an earlier thread. So you were one of the minds changed. Your gloating condescension is misdirected, hypocritical and laughable.

41 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Respect. 

Wait.. coming from someone with 5,000 posts? That doesn't happen unless you are looking for your own C.R.A. and Publicity.. so CRAP.. yes, we'll call it CRAP from now on. I really have no need for CRAP. 

Lol. I actually predicted this answer! It was 100% predictable you would strike back using this very argument. Guess not all predictions are BS :P 

Still: among those 5,000 posts there’s NONE asking for apologies or sneering to people “ I told you so” . You have already multiple on just 190 posts. 

So yeah. CRAP. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Ok, 190 then. And : who asks, gets skipped

I am expecting a price of at least $ 2,-  based on last years price. One simple reason. It will look extremely bad on the Ripple balance sheet (from an investor point of view) if they have a price a lower than that... It's up to Ripple/SEC to make that happen with some good news. As a community have had a major share in promoting XRP.

Edited by cryptoxrp
20 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

I am expecting a price of at least $ 2,-  based on last years price. One simple reason. It will look extremely bad on the Ripple balance sheet (from an investor point of view) if they have a price a lower than that... It's up to Ripple/SEC to make that happen with some good news. As a community have had a major share in promoting XRP.

Ripple does not only depend on the price of xrp to be successful, it's not a public company, the SEC's job is not to make bagholders rich, the "community" promoting xrp is not exactly free of scams and stupid riddles ..

No bank announced. Lack of xrapid exchange partner volume. Lack of further clarity on extent of xrapid usage. 

Reluctantly, < 0.5 cents.

Also bored of these bumps due to coinbase speculation.

Beyond anything, this is the lowest I have felt about xrp in over 17 months. Mainly due to the fact this seems to be the first time I am questioning the credibility of statements from BG/ripple.

What a rotten year! (Edit - for xrp. Heroic for ripple - ofcourse :/ )

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Qasim_786 said:

No bank announced. Lack of xrapid exchange partner volume. Lack of further clarity on extent of xrapid usage. 

Reluctantly, < $0.5

Also bored of these bumps due to coinbase speculation.

Beyond anything, this is the lowest I have felt about xrp in over 17 months. Mainly due to the fact this seems to be the first time I am questioning the credibility of statements from BG/ripple.

What a rotten year! (Edit - for xrp. Heroic for ripple - ofcourse :/ )