What is your new EOY prediction?

13 minutes ago, Armanius said:

XRP hits $5.20,

sells everything.

Only want to sell when a small portion is worth $100k, and then a larger amount once that portion is worth at least a million dollars+.

After that I won't care about money, and will work on buying real estate with my newly wealthier family and building my financial advisor company.

21 minutes ago, DividendGamer said:

Only want to sell when a small portion is worth $100k, and then a larger amount once that portion is worth at least a million dollars+.

After that I won't care about money, and will work on buying real estate with my newly wealthier family and building my financial advisor company.

Good luck. Hopefully we all will benefit when the time comes. 

7 hours ago, Baka said:

Where are the people who made the promise to not sell before 100$ ?

still here.  I'll bet @Chewiecoin is too.  Pretty sure if you look at the Hodl to $100 thread 90% of those peeps were talking in terms of years, or even a decade.  If you threw what should amount to 'change' in your savings plan at XRP, why sell at $0.29?  At that point ride to $0 or ride to retirement, but just ride ;)

9 hours ago, Baka said:

Where are the people who made the promise to not sell before 100$ ?

Present. I’m President of the HODL till $100 Club. Still very much here, still accumulating more zerps. 

9 hours ago, Armanius said:

Dumping their coins

Nope no way. Why. Because we haven’t moonlamboed yet?

1 hour ago, Kalarie said:

still here.  I'll bet @Chewiecoin is too.  Pretty sure if you look at the Hodl to $100 thread 90% of those peeps were talking in terms of years, or even a decade.  If you threw what should amount to 'change' in your savings plan at XRP, why sell at $0.29?  At that point ride to $0 or ride to retirement, but just ride ;)

100% agree with this. Well said. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

It seems not giod for all of us and for bear guy. The crypto seems to be on capitulation phrase. This weekend we must more bloody . Cap goes under 100 billion and further maybe goes under 80 billion cap. Btc on 2k bounce back and xrp on 15 cent bounce back . What is your opinion bro and sister 

33 minutes ago, sophievu said:

It seems not giod for all of us and for bear guy. The crypto seems to be on capitulation phrase. This weekend we must more bloody . Cap goes under 100 billion and further maybe goes under 80 billion cap. Btc on 2k bounce back and xrp on 15 cent bounce back . What is your opinion bro and sister 

the end is coming , looks like at least.

Eth at 80$ , from 1500$ 

On 11/27/2018 at 5:49 PM, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I have my own man-cave, thank you, doing fine on all levels, including financially. 

I’ve yet to meet the first trader who makes substantial profits over a longer period in crypto.  Same with so called price-prophets. And I’ve seen literally hundreds of them on this board last 18 months. They all failed big time. 

@dontsellmeadog is predicting that $ 5 is years away.  There’s no way of knowing that.  Predictions are fun, but not to take seriously, that’s just plain BS. 

Crypto is unpredictable.  You’ll see. I predict 80% winning trades and 20% bigger losses, whiping the 80% profits out.

Correction... I am speculating that $5 is years away, not predicting... big difference. 

2 hours ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Correction... I am speculating that $5 is years away, not predicting... big difference. 

I'll be willing accept apologies of all those whole laughed at me saying over $1 eoy won't happen. 

Your words “ saying $ 1 eoy won’t happen” sure sounds like a prediction to me. 

I also like some of  the answers you got on your post of october.  

I already felt in april/may  this year that the odds of a high price eoy where reducing fast and I acted accordingly. Still I remain with my statement that all predictions in crypto are BS, even my own. So no “ I told you so, nananananana” post from me. 

But hey, if you need it and it makes you feel better.......( you know what they say about people who need constant confirmation, recognition and attention, don’t you?)