Eric123

Manipulation in Anticipation of Bakkt Futures

- What if BTC continues to drop and XRP ends up taking no 1 spot with help of real usage? What if this happens before BAKKT goes live?

- What if decision is made and XRP is not a security?  Will BAKKT list XRP?

- What if BTC is dropping because miners are not profitable at the current price? 

- What if people are realizing BTC is controlled by few groups and loosing trust?

**sorry too many questions.  Just wondering. 

seems counterproductive that CME would settle these offsetting contracts in cash. Is that not the whole point of futures contracts---to settle with same, not different? I am new to crypto world, but not investing. I will have to further read on this, but truly is a manipulative subject you brought to my attention without any doubt. WOW is all I can say.

3 hours ago, kickstart said:

What if BTC continues to drop and XRP ends up taking no 1 spot with help of real usage? What if this happens before BAKKT goes live?

Unlikely but doesn't really matter.

What if decision is made and XRP is not a security?  Will BAKKT list XRP?

Hopefully BAKKT will will eventually list XRP

What if BTC is dropping because miners are not profitable at the current price? 

Miner profitability doesn't really affect price.

What if people are realizing BTC is controlled by few groups and loosing trust?

I doubt this is the reason for the drop, but it is possible, if this is true I'd suspect the price will not recover and will continue to decrease.