Sign in to follow this  
Nohut

Interesting speculation from March

There has been tons of predictions in the past few months. One of them has to be right (or close enough) as they'll cover every possibility.

The ones that are close will get cherry picked and it'll be the next '589' etc which will ultimately lead to disappointment.

The truth is, is that nobody knows what's coming apart from maybe the few whales who own multi million dollars worth of Crypto and can influence the market.

14 hours ago, bell87 said:

There has been tons of predictions in the past few months. One of them has to be right (or close enough) as they'll cover every possibility.

The ones that are close will get cherry picked and it'll be the next '589' etc which will ultimately lead to disappointment.

The truth is, is that nobody knows what's coming apart from maybe the few whales who own multi million dollars worth of Crypto and can influence the market.

I agree. But this one actually makes sense though. Market manipulation and exit scams aside, most alts cannot cover their bases and will run out of money and die. The big corporations and established players in the meantime continue to develop blockchain technology and their applications. They will eliminate the need (to exist) for many alts even with real world uses and valid business models. Whether there will be surviving ones that canablize the remaining community crypto money and rise from the dead remains to be seen.

bitcoin and xrp are the safest bet atm, relatively speaking, but we all know that.

Lol seriously? Only the first 2 sentences of the predictions he has forecast, have come true. The rest did not happen! Not even close. 

Read again folks, it is all BS. Anyone can make 6 predictions in a post and then claim victory over it when 2 of them come true. Don’t be so gullible to believe or be amazed by random internet strangers pretending to know the future prices. 

Edited by Plikk

35 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Lol seriously? Only the first 2 sentences of the predictions he has forecast, have come true. The rest did not happen! Not even close. 

Read again folks, it is all BS. Anyone can make 6 predictions in a post and then claim victory over it when 2 of them come true. Don’t be so gullible to believe or be amazed by random internet strangers pretending to know the future prices. 

Edited by Nohut

Even if he has all of them correct...  (I dunno, I didn't check,) that doesn't mean he has the capacity to predict this markets movements.  As alluded to above...  someone correctly predicts the lotto numbers every now and then.

I would be sceptical of anyone on earths predictions for this market.  It's too haphazard, and has too many influencing players with wildly differing agendas.  I think it has bamboozled the experts,  and confounded the insiders.

Sign in to follow this