kryptoroi

STAY STRONG!!!

11 minutes ago, BecomeRich said:

In the next 5 weeks will will hit 10c. We are still in the bear 🐻 marked. After that we will never see such low prices again. EOY 10c. 2019 is the year of profits. 

please don't give such stupid advises, you may be right you may be wrong but you don't want people to sell because of your prediction and it never hits 10c. You know how many "PROS" expected 15, 25 even 50k by EOY and look like idiots now?

4 minutes ago, AlibabaGrp said:

please don't give such stupid advises, you may be right you may be wrong but you don't want people to sell because of your prediction and it never hits 10c. You know how many "PROS" expected 15, 25 even 50k by EOY and look like idiots now?

My intention is to accumulate more at these prices, selling well that’s for next year. We are aligned on one thing the “pros” have longe stopped posting, only lurking around, with their $30 EOY TAs

7 minutes ago, BecomeRich said:

My intention is to accumulate more at these prices, selling well that’s for next year. We are aligned on one thing the “pros” have longe stopped posting, only lurking around, with their $30 EOY TAs

This crypto market is the great leveler - all the pompous posturing and nonsense results in nothing more than tossing darts at a board.

1 minute ago, Defcon_1 said:

This crypto market is the great leveler - all the pompous posturing and nonsense results in nothing more than tossing darts at a board.

I predicted $3 EYO and was considered a troll back in Q1-18

34 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

I predicted $3 EYO and was considered a troll back in Q1-18

And I am sure the ones calling you a troll have fallen silent.  That will be conveniently forgotten.

Now $3 EOY seems wildly optimistic unless some huge breakthrough occurs.

12%(?) in 24hrs, that's not a bear, that is a crash.

Though I would take either dollar value shown. Tell you what. I'll sell you my stack of XRP for $150 USD EACH TOKEN right now. Deal?

23 hours ago, BrownBear said:

12%(?) in 24hrs, that's not a bear, that is a crash.

Though I would take either dollar value shown. Tell you what. I'll sell you my stack of XRP for $150 USD EACH TOKEN right now. Deal?

12% drop is a crash? 😂😂😂

This guy.