So Monday we Go Up - 1 dollar (on Monday)

Just now, joe91 said:

It is a speculation section, so do not crucify me, with all that is going on, my senses tell me, we go huge bull market on Monday!!!

Gracia Amigos for your likes and comments!!! :drinks:

Nope. Tell us where the new money is coming from to not only get it back to where it was ten days ago, but double that.  From all of the people that just sold?  From Korea?  

Where?

1 hour ago, AllinXRP said:

Nope. Tell us where the new money is coming from to not only get it back to where it was ten days ago, but double that.  From all of the people that just sold?  From Korea?  

Where?

Why u need new money?!? U think old money just evaporated!?! You think if something dies - It disappears forever??? 

I know Xrapid is not a "switch" with Instamoon result.  I know that the market hears good news and says "meh".  I know that nearly everyone in crypto is full of doom and gloom.

But I also know that something really big can happen and suddenly the market spins on a dime and rockets up.  

I don't know when, but certainly within a month or three, we are going to see major banks using XRP.  Brad says so and that's good enough for me.

When that happens I don't know where the market will be,  and what the general sentiment will be,  but I'm almost certain there will be huge fomo for XRP.  Many don't think so, but I believe a bull run is coming soon.

My view is that XRP made a sustained attempt to decouple and resist the BTC crash a few nights ago.  That resistance was very suddenly broken, perhaps after stop losses were triggered. 

I think the whales were spooked and have been targeting XRP ever since.  Confidence in an immanent decoupling has been smashed again.  XRP is now going to crash faster than BTC because the whales continue to target XRP.

I think we will take three months to recover.  I am not too bothered.  The big news has not been XRP.  The big news has been:

1. Bitcoin is under the centralised control of a few whales (hash war)

2. Bitcoin is not a store of value and is dying because it has no use case

I am happy with the state of play.  We might have been put back three months (of no long term consequence to Ripples plans), BTC is being slain and might never recover.  Bitcoin fans are seeing BTC for what it is.

Edited by Julian_Williams