Stedas

Ripple and XRP guides and infographics

3 minutes ago, Hodor said:

@Stedas  🎆 These are outstanding graphical contributions to the community.  🎆

Thank you for making them available!  Can they be shared with no regards to copywrite / etc?  Just clarifying, because I will definitely do that! 

Of course, they can be shared - freely and widely! :) 

It was my intention to do these infographics to be easily shared on the web and social media sites!

Thank you, Hodor for your support! I appreciate it!

Edited by Stedas

I've nver understood this fetish of fragmenting a group of people by their gender, sexual orientation or ethnicity. Why does it matter? Or is it a dog whistle for something or white knightism?

3 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

I've nver understood this fetish of fragmenting a group of people by their gender, sexual orientation or ethnicity. Why does it matter? Or is it a dog whistle for something or white knightism?

If you are referring to the Women in XRP community - the main purpose was to promote women members in crypto and specifically in the XRP community (as there is only approx. 3 - 6% of them in crypto world)...

As one female member commented on Twitter:

"In crypto females are a minority. Many of us would enjoy connecting with other women in the XRP community. So now will have a way to do that. 👍"

16 minutes ago, Stedas said:

Of course, they can be shared - freely and widely! :) 

It was my intention to do these infographics to be easily shared on the web and social media sites!

I guess on some level I knew you were always creating these, but seeing them all in one place... this is an amazing amount of work! 

10 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I guess on some level I knew you were always creating these, but seeing them all in one place... this is an amazing amount of work! 

Yes, all in one place... a lot of visual information for all those new members coming to the XRP community eager to learn anything about XRP and Ripple...

And, what took me months of research and creative work they can have it for free and in easy to understand way 

Edited by Stedas

Congratulations - some very solid visual aids here

I was disappointed not to find Temenos in companies using XRP. Are they on the sidelines or are they not  strictly using it? 

Temenos are  a big story, maybe an infographic about these API interface enablers or something?

As Hodor said a lot of work - thank you.

21 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Congratulations - some very solid visual aids here

I was disappointed not to find Temenos in companies using XRP. Are they on the sidelines or are they not  strictly using it? 

Temenos are  a big story, maybe an infographic about these API interface enablers or something?

As Hodor said a lot of work - thank you.

Thanks for your comments!

As for the Temenos they are more related to the "RippleNet integrators / APIs" category...

p.s. I would like to create this infographic but need some help from other XRP community members on this topic

Thank you so much ! 
I realy respect people that provide freely tools to ease the knowledge flow ! (you speed it the way XRP is speeding the value flow Ahaha) 

2 hours ago, Stedas said:

Yes, all in one place... a lot of visual information for all those new members coming to the XRP community eager to learn anything about XRP and Ripple...

And, what took me months of research and creative work they can have it for free and in easy to understand way 

What about those in the "community" that are gay (or follow under the LGBTQIA+ umbrella), black, asian, retarded, handicapped, persecuted minority groups, suffer from rare medical conditions and [enter other descriptor here]? Why are they excluded? (rhetorical question)

I know I shouldn't care what you do, but it does send off alarm bells in my head when you select one group over another to showcase them as a trophy to the world. My opinion is formed due in large part from me having read a lot of books on serial killers, brutual dictators and anything and everything on or relating to Freud and Nietzche. 

Setting that aside, I just believe it's a terrible idea to divide people along the lines of some category that you can then shoe horn them into. Why not make one list based on the individuals in your "community" (reminds of a book I read about Jonestown) that add value and the merits they they? 

Edited by TheXRPer

44 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Thank you so much ! 
I realy respect people that provide freely tools to ease the knowledge flow ! (you speed it the way XRP is speeding the value flow Ahaha) 

Thank you Harvey for your kind words!