Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Footage is from a flood in China last year. Stop parroting what other Twitter plebs pull out their ass.

Nonsense. I'm sure "Most" on this forum who are actually invested would prefer see their investment appreciate.

Quote

We will never see prices this low again!

Yeah, I really want to invest at this point - the prices will unlikely be this good again - but I spent as much as I possibly could already....all I can do at this point is hodl...as long as my portfolio performs better than the market average both in this downtrend (depreciation rate is less than market average) and the uptrend that follows (appreciation rate is greater than market average), then my portfolio should be higher the next time around when the global crypto market cap reaches the same value as the ATH at the beginning of this year.

The institutional investors want to scare us away...sorry, they'll have to wait in line...us retail crypto investors were here first...I'm not budging....will continue hodling.

Edited by enrique11
Link to post
Share on other sites

If BTC dies the only thing that will be talked about after a moment of solitude is the new king XRP!

One that does not rely on speculation and retail investors. A digital asset that can Turley be used as a base currency to connect other assets with.

The sooner BTC dies the better I truly belive that.

Edited by Staigera
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Staigera said:

If BTC dies the only thing that will be talked about after a moment of solitude is the new king XRP!

One that does not rely on speculation and retail investors. A digital asset that can Turley be used as a base currency to connect other assets with.

The sooner BTC dies the better I truly belive that.

I wasn't joking with my previous quote.   If bitcoin dies the whole space will be so damaged that no one will even think about commercial uses for this technology for probably about 10 years.  No coins will survive especially not XRP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

I wasn't joking with my previous quote.   If bitcoin dies the whole space will be so damaged that no one will even think about commercial uses for this technology for probably about 10 years.  No coins will survive especially not XRP.

And I wasn't joking when I said that it would not matter. Since the rail roads are all set and that XRP is ready to be used. I belive that 80% of the total market cap of XRP is in the hands of investors that know the future of XRP. So even if we lose the other 20% retail we have it would not matter that much.

XRP DOES NOT NEED RETAIL INVESTORS! XRP will be used with or without them. 

BTC does only harm to this space, more alive then it would do when it's dead.

Perhaps it will take 98% of the market with it self. But XRP will rise like a Phoenix from its ashes. Sooner or later! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BTC is not dying (yet). The market just squeezes out as much juice before they start a new run up and after that repeat the cycle year after year.

I believe XRP will overtake bitcoin, but not suddenly overnight. It does it by getting closer and closer each cycle, lifting up both the ceiling and the floor, till it reaches a tipping point of trust and overtakes it indefinitely. After that BTC and other POW coins will die, unless they come up with a solution against polution, which XRP allready has.

Look, I've drawn a nice chart! Just for the idea, time between peaks could vary widely. I wouldn't plot your trading strategy on it ;)

ChartXRP.jpg

Edited by Caracappa
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.