Yes saw the same thing we will be decoupled soon BTC miners are now deep in the red thanks to the hash war. They are shutting off machines as  I type this. And They are buying XRP!

bitmex bitcoin miners lose money.jpg

bitcoin in the red.jpg

@ADingoAteMyXRP mining won't stay unprofitable forever.  also mining isn't as centralized as you would think.  Just because there are a few large pools doesn't mean that those pools aren't made of of many different independent miners.  When I mine I do it through slushpool and maybe many thousands of independent guys do the same, does that mean mining is centralized???  maybe, maybe not so much.

I do find it funny that XRP supporters are using this time to jump up and down and say ‘we were right’. 

Hey people....this isn’t good for crypto as a whole. Your ego is getting in the way of your vision. If PoW collapses totally (it won’t, not yet) it will set the whole market back YEARS. 

PS, to those saying ‘BTC owners are flocking to XRP!’....why have we also gone down?  Maybe not to the same degree...but we are down. If BTC and ETH (and all others) were jumping out of their space and into XRP, then we would be seeing parabolic growth...instead we are seeing losses. 

It’s disappointing to see how many short sighted people frequent this board and Twitter. 😞