Jump to content

Everything is on Sale!!!


 Share

Recommended Posts

XRP is the only thing that is above where it was in September 2018.  Ether 130 - litecoin 32.  Honestly I may look like a fool next week, but I'm buying more today (I know I said I was don't but I still can't resist)  Had a goal of how much litecoin I wanted just passed that by 27%.  I have stopped counting my account in $ and now just count it in crypto.  I'm gonna go with the theory that people /groups are purposely  crashing the market to shake out the weak hands and accumulate more coins or the alternate thought that this is just how the crypto market moves and well see another 50x move with next year or the one after that.  Either way no one is getting my coins at these prices.  Who in their right mind would sell at these prices!!!.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

XRP is the only thing that is above where it was in September 2018.  Ether 130 - litecoin 32.  Honestly I may look like a fool next week, but I'm buying more today (I know I said I was don't but I still can't resist)  Had a goal of how much litecoin I wanted just passed that by 27%.  I have stopped counting my account in $ and now just count it in crypto.  I'm gonna go with the theory that people /groups are purposely  crashing the market to shake out the weak hands and accumulate more coins or the alternate thought that this is just how the crypto market moves and well see another 50x move with next year or the one after that.  Either way no one is getting my coins at these prices.  Who in their right mind would sell at these prices!!!.

It's like trying to catch a falling knife.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@xrp_sea  I'm hoping in a year or two this will be like people talking about bitcoin falling from $30-$8.  in the end does it really matter if you bought bitcoin at $12 or $14 or $18.  Likewise buying litecoin at $32 or $37 or $44 won't really matter when it's trading at $10,000.  XRP really isn't down or I'd be buying that too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now I'm not saying this is the case, but what if all of these tokens with no utility are going to the crypto grave? 

Most of these projects / ideas / concepts have not been proven, except for XRP. There are a few projects that may make it, but out of the over 2,000 cryptos in existence - most will be finished.

Maybe, just maybe - this is the start of the cleansing. And, it's a good thing so the market matures.

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

XRP is the only thing that is above where it was in September 2018.  Ether 130 - litecoin 32.  Honestly I may look like a fool next week, but I'm buying more today (I know I said I was don't but I still can't resist)  Had a goal of how much litecoin I wanted just passed that by 27%.  I have stopped counting my account in $ and now just count it in crypto.  I'm gonna go with the theory that people /groups are purposely  crashing the market to shake out the weak hands and accumulate more coins or the alternate thought that this is just how the crypto market moves and well see another 50x move with next year or the one after that.  Either way no one is getting my coins at these prices.  Who in their right mind would sell at these prices!!!.

Ether, sure... but Litecoin?  If I had to pick between spending $$ on LTC or using those same bills to wipe my but with, I'm pretty sure I would go with wiping my butt;  at least the money would be put to some type of good use in that scenario.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, automatic said:

Ether, sure... but Litecoin?  If I had to pick between spending $$ on LTC or using those same bills to wipe my but with, I'm pretty sure I would go with wiping my butt;  at least the money would be put to some type of good use in that scenario.

Interesting perspective.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, automatic said:

Ether, sure... but Litecoin?  If I had to pick between spending $$ on LTC or using those same bills to wipe my but with, I'm pretty sure I would go with wiping my butt;  at least the money would be put to some type of good use in that scenario.

Agreed 100 percent. Lee is a dufus. 

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Now I'm not saying this is the case, but what if all of these tokens with no utility are going to the crypto grave? 

Most of these projects / ideas / concepts have not been proven, except for XRP. There are a few projects that may make it, but out of the over 2,000 cryptos in existence - most will be finished.

Maybe, just maybe - this is the start of the cleansing. And, it's a good thing so the market matures.

Yes I see it that way too.  A fall in the market will test the strong and remove the weak.  It is no accident that XRP passed ETH on a down swing, now on the upswing we want to see it climb out of the swamp. 

My view is that all the PoW crypto will die; They do not scale, they are slow and the controls become centralised in the hands of a few rich miners..  The future will be about fitting on the DLT and integrating with the Internet of Value and Internet of Things.

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Eric123 said:

@xrp_sea  I'm hoping in a year or two this will be like people talking about bitcoin falling from $30-$8.  in the end does it really matter if you bought bitcoin at $12 or $14 or $18.  Likewise buying litecoin at $32 or $37 or $44 won't really matter when it's trading at $10,000.  XRP really isn't down or I'd be buying that too.

Hopefully we will barely remember these days in a few years, and this will just be a blip on the screen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One day there will be a peer to peer digital currency. As of yet all of the Bitcoin(s) have failed. 

Digital gold, maybe. But at the rate it's going, it's losing credibility. 

We may see a wipe out burn to ashes scenario before the Phoenix rises again. Not for the faint of heart and overextended. 

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.