@HodorOne suggestion I would have for you is that when you reference any previous Blog make that an active hyperlink to the aforementioned blog post. 

Helps you and it helps us get to if faster.

And well done!

#RippleStrong

Edited by itcdominic
My Spelling Sucks

1 hour ago, itcdominic said:

when you reference any previous Blog make that an active hyperlink to the aforementioned blog post

I *think* I caught this and re-published now. 

Thanks for the note.  :yes3:

One of the points you make is that Coil are providing demand and feedback for real live application of using XRP systems.  Great point - this really is different from sitting in an office developing dreams of systems that have never been applied to real life situations.

Will XRP take the top spot by the end of 2018?   Will we see material levels of demand from xRapid that challenge even the speculative levels of demand in the small crypto market?

Ultimately, nobody knows the answers to these questions, and the people with the most knowledge are keeping silent

Judging from the boost in confidence following the news that we had overtaken ETH, overtaking Bitcoin would be huge news.  To become level with Bitcoin XRP has to double and then double again.  Quite a task but as you say we cannot predict how quickly it will happen, but it is looking inevitable.

Thank you for your news summary

Edited by Julian_Williams