Jump to content
PhoenixSequence

One more to go

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, PhoenixSequence said:

Hi everyone. I hope all is well. "Seen any good couches lately" haha (inside joke "hopefully") :)

I was doing some random thinking and think we have only one more major drop to go and then it's blast off. I also believe is drop is close. Is anyone else thinking the same thing?

 

Thanks for telling us what's coming out of your butt, my butt tells me 589 by EOY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

/Facepalm/

Perhaps but everyone is panicking not too mention what's going in the stock market. I may not be paying attention to Bitcoin as I don't hold any but my speculation about the possibility of xrp going down in this bloodbath is not unreasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s hard to fathom that,  if crypto in general is getting bad airplay, that the general public will suddenly warm to XRP. Most of the money coming into XRP now I suspect would be from people cutting losses on all other coins.

As far back as I was investing in crypto most had stacks in BTC, ETH and Stellar mainly, so probably seeing a shift from BTC and ETH to XRP, and with the scaremongering still lots are selling XRP.

 

Thats just my speculation, still a while to go but for certain XRP is the stable one. When I hear talk about it on daily financial news I know we have made it, so could be heaps of drops yet or none for XRP. Just my 2 XRP ;)

Edited by XRPanding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, XRPanding said:

It’s hard to fathom that,  if crypto in general is getting bad airplay, that the general public will suddenly warm to XRP. Most of the money coming into XRP now I suspect would be from people cutting losses on all other coins.

As far back as I was investing in crypto most had stacks in BTC, ETH and Stellar mainly, so probably seeing a shift from BTC and ETH to XRP, and with the scaremongering still lots are selling XRP.

 

Thats just my speculation, still a while to go but for certain XRP is the stable one. When I hear talk about it on daily financial news I know we have made it, so could be heaps of drops yet or none for XRP. Just my 2 XRP ;)

 

We have forum members that are losing big on other coins. Some have staggering losses. It’s a sad day but a necessity….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PhoenixSequence said:

Hi everyone. I hope all is well. "Seen any good couches lately" haha (inside joke "hopefully") :)

I was doing some random thinking and think we have only one more major drop to go and then it's blast off. I also believe is drop is close. Is anyone else thinking the same thing?

 

The drop happen(ed/s)... If your random thinking does this, how does focused thinking work for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cryptoxrp said:

If you don't sell you don't loose..... another 2 weeks and hopefully we'll see some real traction.

Only time I sold was when I did a small amound € testrun to see if cashing out works from A to Z to be sure it works when the 'moment is there'. Bought back (and more) after that ofcourse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, retryW said:

I don't think we have a "major drop" incoming.
But I do think we have about 14 days until this rocket launches.

I'll show you this post again in two weeks. I want all rocketlaunching hopium addicts (ok, at least some of them) to admit their mistakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Alex1 said:

I'll show you this post again in two weeks. I want all rocketlaunching hopium addicts (ok, at least some of them) to admit their mistakes.

I'm not the "blind hope of a moon rocket" type of guy. I'm just making a prediction based of historical events, current movements, and my general hunch.

but by all means bring my post up again in a fortnight and we'll see if we're much higher than 43c

 

Past performance is not a guarantee of future gains, however you can't deny the fact that four out of the last 5 years have had significant gains on, or within two weeks of this date.

history.png.f8d9b80c9cca260ec924f789c51b3b20.png

Edited by retryW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...