We Are Witnessing The Paradigm Shift of Crypto. XRP Will Prevail

For the life of me I can not remember who wrote or spoke about this, but a couple of months ago they stated that there would be another big dip in November and that XRP would take the second spot "on the way down" (eg. Ethereum would depreciate faster than XRP). Does someone, by any chance, remember who stated this? Was it in a video or a blog post, I don't know... But I would surely like to re-read/re-watch it.

6 minutes ago, alanwatts said:

For the life of me I can not remember who wrote or spoke about this, but a couple of months ago they stated that there would be another big dip in November and that XRP would take the second spot "on the way down" (eg. Ethereum would depreciate faster than XRP). Does someone, by any chance, remember who stated this? Was it in a video or a blog post, I don't know... But I would surely like to re-read/re-watch it.

Willy Wu - I remember this as well.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/famed-crypto-trader-willy-woo-predicts-flash-crash-then-moonbound-bitcoin-price/

2 hours ago, djdhrubs said:

Damn charities! Selling their XRP! Put them out of business I say!

I tried to grab some info from this thread but still can't find info about those 2 billion XRP

Someone maybe could better read those transactions?