Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Xrpfollower1

Is XRP (finally) de-coupling?

Recommended Posts

Looking at the charts today everything is dropping and XRP is holding. 

 

I checked the price vs bitcoin and to me this looks very positive. I personally read this is a step towards market maturity, where cryptos are traded irrespective of the price of bitcoin (or other cryptos)

 

Open to thoughts though.  

30226B69-8413-4060-ACF6-B07D277115AD.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After being around for over a year now, I’ve begun to believe that market maturity is when a random spike clicks in permanently due to market expectation and self-fulfillment.

Its more of the age old chicken or the egg problem here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not completely immune, but it is holding pretty strong compared to others.

 

Of course there are people holding because they believe that SR2018 update for SWIFT fully integrated it with Ripplenet Via Temenos so they expect a giant moonshot sometime this week. I have a feeling some of those people are gonna sell once it doesn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I think a new round of fomo will kick in soon. Only we have the whole market looking at xrp as the only safe haven right now. Everything else is being relentlessly pummeled!

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

I think a new round of fomo will kick in soon. Only we have the whole market looking at xrp as the only safe haven right now. Everything else is being relentlessly pummeled!

Satoshi value of XRP will moon like no other. Then when its been pumped till the last drop people will cash out in btc. My theory at least. 

 

Until we start to see actual evidence of utilization of xrp I think we are just at the whim of market sentiment and fomo. It's been so beautiful to watch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, quetzalcoatl said:

Satoshi value of XRP will moon like no other. Then when its been pumped till the last drop people will cash out in btc. My theory at least. 

 

Until we start to see actual evidence of utilization of xrp I think we are just at the whim of market sentiment and fomo. It's been so beautiful to watch.  

Whose to say xRapid isn’t responsible for XRP not tanking? I’ve been noticing that volume seems to be close to a billion now almost daily. I think there is something going on behind the scenes that we won’t know about for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
31 minutes ago, Raz said:

Whose to say xRapid isn’t responsible for XRP not tanking? I’ve been noticing that volume seems to be close to a billion now almost daily. I think there is something going on behind the scenes that we won’t know about for a while.

Bingo! You said it exactly. In the past we'd tank harder. That's changing. Fiat pairs, xRapid in the background and all of the shenanigans happening with Bitcoin is keeping XRP steady. 

I wouldn't be surprised if people drop other cryptos and jump into the more stable and climbing XRP bandwagon. This baby will climb...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Bingo! You said it exactly. In the past we'd tank harder. That's changing. Fiat pairs, xRapid in the background and all of the shenanigans happening with Bitcoin is keeping XRP steady. 

I wouldn't be surprised if people drop other cryptos and jump into the more stable and climbing XRP bandwagon. This baby will climb...

I'm just glad I am here for the ride, only trying to not get my hopes up too much. I would really love to see some concrete evidence of xrapid use, yet, i am not denying it being live because we all have no clue.  Just hope someone leaves some bread crumbs for us. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raz said:

Whose to say xRapid isn’t responsible for XRP not tanking? I’ve been noticing that volume seems to be close to a billion now almost daily. I think there is something going on behind the scenes that we won’t know about for a while.

You'd see a lot more action on the XRP/USD pairs and premium liquidity providers like Bittrex would shoot up in volume, not Bitbank and Upbit. I think its slowly de-coupling because of news and you have to admit, there are a lot of crazy rumors regarding November and how XRP is going to totally moon so I'm guessing a bunch of people are holding on hoping to be rich in 2 weeks as well.

Edited by Archbob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×