The Great Market Capitalization Hoax

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole "XRP passed ETH and is now #2" is getting annoying. It shows how immature and uninformed many in the "crypto news" space are. 1. XRP has been ahead of ETH for a very long time! In terms

I agree with CMC on this...even though you are also right...here's why.. This is a new paradigm...if we were talking about a company we'd say Authorized Shares vs Outstanding Shares....Outstandin

BTW, I have a real problem with calling XRP "pre-mined". "Pre-mined" is simply a construct to cast XRP's existence in the context of mined currencies. Problem is, there's no mining at all for XRP, so

5 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

That should be a simple fix in future versions of the ledger. There could be a function, if one doesn't already exist, to find or parse wallets that have not be active in X days/months/years. If you can do this in a simple MS Excess database, sure it can be a function within Ripple's DLT. 

I'm talking about cmc or livecoinwatch market cap calculations. 

9 hours ago, TokenBaby said:

What you're saying is that the XRP in escrow has $0 value.

I look at it this way: Pre-mined coins coming out of escrow the year 2050, should be treated the same as mined coins coming out in 2050. The anticipation of the coins reaching the open market, should affect the current market price the same.

4 minutes ago, Mbetti said:

UPHOLD has been hacked. This is attack email. It points to attackers btc adress

Uphold has not been hacked, it's phishing mail with a spoofed email address. Any kid can do that.

49 minutes ago, Mbetti said:

Better safe then sorry. Posted it , so Uphold pips know this

Claiming wallet service is hacked when they are not, is inexcusable. Phishing mails are not exactly a new thing.

44 minutes ago, lucky said:

Claiming wallet service is hacked when they are not, is inexcusable. Phishing mails are not exactly a new thing.

Whatever. Should i let next time the guys on the forum click the link and pay BTC, or you rather have miss-information and still save your money?