Sign in to follow this  
vrippled

The Flippening Happening

17 minutes ago, vrippled said:

Many believe that taking over the 1st place in market cap will garner new investment attention and reallocation of wealth in the market towards XRP

This would potentially bolster and add rocket engine fuel to the upcoming bull run. And yes as you say, more $$$ will be made as a result!

Bitcoin is the marquee name.  Most people have no idea that any other crypto's even exist.  When I talk to people unfamiliar with the space usually the only one they know is bitcoin and if you mention XRP or another coin/token and they ask "what's that" the only way to help them understand is to say "it's like bitcoin"  When bitcoin goes down it taints the whole space.  

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

who cares if we are all losing money.  if bitcoin goes up 20x and we go up 1000x awesome.  but if we take the number one spot because everything falls but XRP who cares.  We are here to make money not be in first place among a bunch of losers. 

image.thumb.png.37e8032ad1fa37ec4a63ea93d55699a2.png

The Flippening has been going on for some time.  The momentum was started by small investors and is being resisted by the long standing crypto community that are heavily invested in the old values of the BTC meme.  I can demonstrate this:

I trade on Etoro - a site for newbees that cannot cope with Coinbase style trading (that's me).  We come in with our credit cards and just buy, it is very simple.  Almost all the investors arrived in the last year.  I can see the investment profiles of each of the coins.

72% of Etoro users have invested in XRP

Here are the figures for all the coins

XRP 72%

BTC 27%

ETH 24%

XLM 13%

BCH 9%

LTC 9%

ETC 8

NEO 7%

EOS 5%

ADA 4%

MIOTA 2%

The small investors have jumped on the XRP bandwagon months ago (lots of them stuck it out through the big Jan - Sept crash) and they have been waiting for the World to catch up with what is obvious to them.

The Etoro newsfeed is 80% about XRP.  Talk about XRP dwarfs all the other talk about Gold, Oil, Apple and Crypto.  This is the mania that will hit us as the Flippening happens.  Personally I think the waters broke when XRP passed ETH and we are now about to start a bull run that will build and gather momentum (but how fast and how big the incoming wave will be is beyond anyone's power to know)

Look for yourself at the Etoro Newsfeed - this is all messages about all stocks - everything from Currency trading/Gold to Amzon to BTC and XRP

https://www.etoro.com/feed

Messages of people hating and selling the BTC meme and embracing XRP!

Edited by Julian_Williams

It's a perfect timing, sentiment in the crypto market is quite negative and if XRP goes up thanks to real usage we will be at the first place really soon. We just need to go back to $2.15 a the current value of BTC if it doesn't fall down more

10 minutes ago, xrpen said:

It's a perfect timing, sentiment in the crypto market is quite negative and if XRP goes up thanks to real usage we will be at the first place really soon. We just need to go back to $2.15 a the current value of BTC if it doesn't fall down more

Where is the next support point for BTC - some say it is 3K

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Where is the next support point for BTC - some say it is 3K

Imho, it is the line that goes through the 2nd yellow circle (actually 3900 USD to 4600 USD on the green C etc.):

grafik.thumb.png.13cecd56f3a1d499d69c5f52106ec307.png

Edited by tar

5 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Bitcoin is the marquee name.  Most people have no idea that any other crypto's even exist.  When I talk to people unfamiliar with the space usually the only one they know is bitcoin and if you mention XRP or another coin/token and they ask "what's that" the only way to help them understand is to say "it's like bitcoin"  When bitcoin goes down it taints the whole space.  

I normally tell those that are uneducated when they mention Bitcoin, " Bitcoin is just a crypto currency.  They were good at marketing.  The cryptocurrency I like is XRP.  To me XRP is a better cryptocurrency than Bitcoin."

Sign in to follow this