Message To Craig Wright. You Messed With The Wrong Community.

11 minutes ago, SaladFingers said:

I'd prefer to keep watching Vitalik Buterin politely make him look stupid.

I saw some more tweets about him saying xrp is an IOU. I honestly don't know where he "discovers" his information. Unless he makes it up along the way. It's infuriating

12 hours ago, Fuyaa said:

Citing facts like an imaginary bear

Fuyaa you joined on Nov 14. Extremely active with doubts about this community. Your Not Craig Wright??

You seem to 'Like' very negative comment concerning Alex.  This is something Craig would do, you see.

If you are Craig, stop hiding behind some username-Fuyaa (like fool yaa). Don't hide like a COWARD.

Edited by benstr
added to my post

On 11/21/2018 at 9:02 PM, Fuyaa said:

compelled to create an account here because a little kid and his moonboys fans who believes in an imaginary bear is a big threat to me!

YES! Your action speaks Volumes! That's why your here. Dah.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:02 PM, Fuyaa said:

Sure I'm Craig. I felt.compelled to create an account here because a little kid and his moonboys fans who believes in an imaginary bear is a big threat to me!

..And that's precisely how someone like Craig would have responded - super defensive, make you feel silly for even suggesting it.  This weirdo has spent a large amount of time spreading fud for a while now. He seems obsessed with making xrp people feel bad about their decision, and has apparently made a research project out of it.  But yeah.. taking 1.5 minutes to create a fake account here would be totally out of character...  

Edited by RandyMarsh