Message To Craig Wright. You Messed With The Wrong Community.

Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto (but could be involved in the group of creators).

I personally believe it's a combination of Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, Hal Finney, and possibly Nick Zsabo (the trifecta). Hal Finney received the first ever Bitcoin transaction and geographically lived about 1 mile away from Dorian in Temple City, CA. There was a realllly good article written on the search for Satoshi, which I can no longer find, but this Forbes article is really good too.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2014/03/25/satoshi-nakamotos-neighbor-the-bitcoin-ghostwriter-who-wasnt/#df609ae4a37d

7 hours ago, iLeeT said:

I can't imagine there are more than 5% people in this space that believe he's Satoshi.

5% ????? 0.000005% I say. He is San Tamagotchi, that´s it.

Edited by zenkert

4 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

You’re intentions are good Alex, but let’s be honest, you won’t tear him to shreds, unless citing public statements is “tearing him to shreds”. 

I differ in opinion. I believe Alex in a debate against Craig, will win by citing facts. However Craig is a bit of narcissist. With narcissist even when they lose, they think they won. 'A legend in their own mind' kinda stuff. That said, those tuning in on such a debate will know the truth from Alex vs Craig's false statements.

So Alex will "tear him to shreds".

5 hours ago, Gepster said:

CSW is a high functioning sociopath who can make young boys like AC cry for mommy in no time.

No, not Alex. He is fairly grounded in xrp knowledge. Unshakeable. It will be a good experience for him to debate a sociopath. 

11 minutes ago, benstr said:

However Craig is a bit of narcissist. With narcissist even when they lose, they think they won. 'A legend in their own mind' kinda stuff.

There are some reading to do on that. They are manipulating everyone. The fool Therapists, and so on, any occupation one can think of in that Field.
They suck people dry and live on that energy. That is their Fuel. The more one argues with them, the stronger they feel cause they stole some energy from you.
Most of them do not do this in Public. But he does, Craig. That means he sucks a lot of energy form inoocnet people all around the world.
Not to mention the BCH community. That is a POW to remember. Just leave him alone and he will shrink and slowly fade away.

2 hours ago, zenkert said:

That means he sucks a lot of energy form inoocnet people all around the world.

Yes I know what you mean. My take is no matter what Craig will always feel he won. But keep in mind, that's only his take on the outcome. What about everyone else's takeaway? If we are watch or read an open debate.. we all come to our individual conclusions. And guess what - many people will learn the truth about xrp through such a debate. A win for the xrp community. 

Another point is I know "most don't do this in the open". To get Craig in an open forum debate, he will expose himself for what he truly is -sociopath/narcissist. The more people know this about him the lesser people will care about him. Long run he loses. 

I understand the recommendation is to not engage them. We'll see how this plays. We are only talking now.

2 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

Alex, don't rule your head with emotion only intellect ! Stay positive and focused,  emotion comes later when your better half drives you crazy :) I appreciate your time and effort you put in the community. The future is bright little zerper. 

I just don't think it's that healthy for someone that age to be so consumed by XRP. Does he had a girlfriend? Play sports? Applying to colleges? Studying for the SAT/ACT? Planning on getting a certification?

6 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

I just don't think it's that healthy for someone that age to be so consumed by XRP. Does he had a girlfriend? Play sports? Applying to colleges? Studying for the SAT/ACT? Planning on getting a certification?

not relevant IMO. I don't overly care what anyone here, regardless of age, does with the rest of their life. Yes it's generally nice if people the world over have balanced healthy lives & I will try to help give such virtues to my offspring.

As adults though the rest of you can blow it on "boats n hoes" or education, charity or whatever. It's your life, enjoy it. 

On 11/19/2018 at 11:40 PM, TheXRPer said:

He is obviously an entrepreneur who does his own thinking and makes his own choices.  That experience will give him a better education and more wisdom than any university certification.

Edited by Julian_Williams