Sign in to follow this  
AB196

Craig Wright Goes After XRP: 'XRP Is a Security'

Craig Wright is just a silly misguided soul who needs ‘medical attention’.... may he recover from his psycholgical breakdown and that he may find a way in his heart to accept that XRP is such a wonderful ASSET to own. :angel:

Edited by cryptoxrp

On 11/18/2018 at 4:43 PM, zerocool said:

Craig Wright is a joke... BCH / Bitcoin use's a "consensus" mechanism to some degree... it's the entire reason BCH was born - miners could not come to an agreement so they split the chain, and it's happening again. BCH and Bitcoin are also bought/sold with the expectation of profit, so by his reasoning, everything is technically a security. 

Does that mean oil is a security? How about USD? Is that a security? Because I know plenty of investors who buy both of those with the expectation of profit

Whataboutism at its finest . 

On 11/18/2018 at 6:29 PM, PlanK said:

He's picking new battles when he hasn't won his current one.

He's got some confidence.

Craig is a sociopath / narcissist. That is why. It's got Nothing to do with confidence.

the thing is I'm sure lots of people send complaints about xrp because they don't like xrp, no really way to tell how this will turn out

Edited by titi2018

17 hours ago, Atomic1221 said:

Does that mean oil is a security? How about USD? Is that a security? Because I know plenty of investors who buy both of those with the expectation of profit

Whataboutism at its finest . 

By Craig Wright's definition, anything can be a security - paintings, rare whiskey, and beanie babies (which lately have been performing terribly).