CNBC’s Crypto Trader Recommends Selling Bitcoin for XRP

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/11/18/cnbcs-crypto-trader-recommends-selling-bitcoin-for-xrp-plus-ethereum-ripple-tron-litecoin-monero-vechain-crypto-news The stupidity of these crypto "experts" is b

Faustus who sold his soul to the devil

Don't be too disappointed, it is hard evidence that the Flippening is imminent

On 11/18/2018 at 3:06 PM, Julian_Williams said:

What a beautiful sight watching investors exchanging their BTC into XRP today. Lets welcome all these new enlightend souls who have finally found the right path...:angel:

D0678FAD-CB6C-4412-9088-8DBCBEDC2EB8.png

Edited by cryptoxrp

I think XRP is going to explode soon, too many good signals, it can’t be a case. Volume is going crazy compared to other coins and the fact that is one of the only coins that is no longer following BTC is too much a good thing 

Edited by xrpen

If we can continue to hold value throughout this storm, it may lead to even more people moving into XRP to try and gain, but also we may ride some of the recovery wave once things stabilize. We just can't lose our footing if we want to show that we don't need to follow BTCs downfall.

2 hours ago, xrpen said:

I think XRP is going to explode soon, too many good signals, it can’t be a case. Volume is going crazy compared to other coins and the fact that is one of the only coins that is no longer following BTC is too much a good thing 

Btc is sinking faster than the titanic did, so i gues the owners are jumping into the rxp lifeboats.