Ripplezzzz

Binance CEO Hints at How XRP can Become a Base Currency on the Platform

Binance CEO Hints at How to Get XRP as the Base

The XRP community has constantly requested the CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao, to add XRP as a base currency on the platform. The requests started back in late July and Changpeng Zhao has now hinted via twitter, on how this can become a possibility. In the tweet, he requests all XRP fans to put all their shills under one tweet. The tweet can be found below.

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1064045149691404289

Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/binance-ceo-hints-at-how-xrp-can-become-a-base-currency-on-the-platform/

Edited by Ripplezzzz

Binance CEO Hints at How to Get XRP as the Base
The XRP community has constantly requested the CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao, to add XRP as a base currency on the platform. The requests started back in late July and Changpeng Zhao has now hinted via twitter, on how this can become a possibility. In the tweet, he requests all XRP fans to put all their shills under one tweet. The tweet can be found below.
https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1064045149691404289
Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/binance-ceo-hints-at-how-xrp-can-become-a-base-currency-on-the-platform/

It rather sounds like he's annoyed with the constant xrp responses

31 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

It rather sounds like he's annoyed with the constant xrp responses

I agree. However, it is important to signal towards crypto exchanges that there are huge support for listing XRP and making it even the base pair. This signaling should not be made by sending multiple direct messages towards the crypto exchanges and the important people there. Instead the signaling should be implemented via retweets, likes and assorted XRP voting. I think they can monitor aforementioned metrics by themselves without spoon feeding.

25 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

They have a point. Nobody enjoys waiting for the first confirmation of a BTC deposit to show up!

They do have a point indeed, but he should be aware by now anyway. Spamming it over and over again is immature and childish. CZ is a really smart CEO, if he sees value in it he'll do it at some point.

Btw, can't you not send XRP to Binance anyway? Convert it to USDT or whatever you want, and then buy?

Edited by iLeeT

8 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

Btw, can't you not send XRP to Binance anyway? Convert it to USDT or whatever you want, and then buy?

Sure, but it's an extra step and for a lot of DA's you'd have to buy BTC or ETH first ...

1 minute ago, iLeeT said:

Of course. I’ve just set a friend up with Bitstamp so he can send xrp to buy his s**tcoins. But without direct pairings you have to pay an extra round of fees.

The benefits of xrp have been known for a good while now and would provide a better customer experience. If he can’t see the value in that, then he needs prompting. Exchanges based in xrp have been built in the meantime.

4 minutes ago, Rey said:

Sure, but it's an extra step and for a lot of DA's you'd have to buy BTC or ETH first ...

Indeed, but if the main point is that this is important for a bull market - I'd say everyone would take that extra step/small fee in a heart beat. In a bear market you'd be fine sending ETH imo.

I don’t have Twitter right now but somebody should tell cz that xrp is a high volume coin on binance . That’s what i would be looking for if I wanted to look for a base currency 

He already knows that of course. Xrp is the most traded coin of all btc pairings for example 

2 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

Indeed, but if the main point is that this is important for a bull market - I'd say everyone would take that extra step/small fee in a heart beat. In a bear market you'd be fine sending ETH imo.

Actually not as far as I'm concerned (being a Binance customer myself, though a non-tweeting one ;)). The extra step is inefficient and quite annoying, whether it's a bull market or not.