EthanHunt

What is the longest you are willing to HODL?

For a speculative investment like XRP,  5 years. I predict in 5 years it will either be wildly successful or a complete flop that we'd all like to forget about. Will it be the next Google? Or a Pets.com? Only time will tell...  

Current plan is to hold on.  I am in no need of a quick rich (although it would be nice)  . Every 6 months I will reevaluate xrp and crypto in general, and more importantly to me,  how to convert it into fiat effectively. Even if the price of xrp skyrocketed, it's still no bloody good to me if I can't have the cash in my hot little hands in a timely fashion. 

On 11/19/2018 at 8:07 AM, Benchmark said:

Not being an idiot is always good advice. An idiot would not invest the majority of his/her profits into something that delivers a decent return, but spend it on expensive **** they don't need. But that's my opinion.

You're missing the point. What he chose to spend his money on is up to him. I personally wouldn't do something that stupid either. Point is had he not been greedy, he'd be set for life. He had in his hand what all of us here hope to have one day - financial freedom and he blew it by just wanting too much.

On 11/18/2018 at 4:51 AM, PickleRick said:

There is definitely a stack that I would like to hold on to "forever"(5-10 years). Who knows what will be what by then. Will I wake up 10 years from now with a $10,000/XRP? Perhaps. Will 10,000 XRP be worth $100,000,000 then? Perhaps. Who the f knows, but I sure don't want to be the 10,000 BTC pizza buying guy! lol

As long as  can keep these I will HODL long term dear Brother @PickleRick

45318466_030_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&qlt=80&f