MegaNerd

Do YOU believe YOU will ACTUALLY make $1 million capital gains with XRP?

Do YOU believe YOU will ACTUALLY make $1 million capital gains with XRP?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. How confident are you with YOUR XRP hodlings that YOU will make $1 million in your bank profit

• 100%. No doubt at all. It will happen, just a matter of time
    • 0% Wont happen. I'll make a profit but not a million. I either don't own enough XRP, or am not expecting XRP to go that high in price

17 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

You really don’t think XRP will ever hit $15? Or you’re going to sell before that

Hard for me too imagine not selling....before then. 

Im only working 6-7 more years as is. So, XRP would have to hit $15 before then, but since the amount I would need decreases each year from XRP holdings unless it happens real soon I cant imagine Ill be around when/if it hits that #.

As you know my targets are low $1-$3 2019 and will adjust from there.

Edited by pumpndump

Strange question. Everyone here owns a totally different volume of XRP. Hence some people will reach the $ 1 mln profit mark quite soon, while others will never reach it with the same development of XRP's price.

A bit like asking 'How much XRP do you own?'.

Edited by DucPeter

I wish I could answer the poll question. I would only need $19 to hit $1M....so I am right in the middle. 

Do I think XRP could be $19 in 5 years?  Yes, possibly if things go right....the one thing I know is that I won’t have fully divested myself (aside from short term trading) for 10-15 years, unless something crazy happens (which is likely). 

If I had to lean either way, knowing both my holding and my plans to stay invested, I would lean to A, but it sure isn’t a sure thing. 

29 minutes ago, Wesa182 said:

Yeah I reckon quite a few people have already made a million from the run up earlier on this year. Think you need a button for that maybe

Probably less than we think.

Look at the old posts. Loads sold on the first crazy run up to 0.3 earlier in the year of 2017. If you had a million xrp and u bought in at 0.005 be very hard not to cash out $300,000.

Its actually depressing to read them as there is talk of insane amounts of other coins being juggled around as if they are worth very little. If they had hodled for another 12-24 months they'd have never had to lift a finger in their life again.

2 hours ago, AllinXRP said:

I wish I could answer the poll question. I would only need $19 to hit $1M....so I am right in the middle. 

Do I think XRP could be $19 in 5 years?  Yes, possibly if things go right....the one thing I know is that I won’t have fully divested myself (aside from short term trading) for 10-15 years, unless something crazy happens (which is likely). 

If I had to lean either way, knowing both my holding and my plans to stay invested, I would lean to A, but it sure isn’t a sure thing. 

Nice stack: 52,631.578 XRP:P