Lamberth

Galgitron’s blog: Hopium

Hopium led to great things many times in the history of crypto. This time is different and you're a cave man for thinking otherwise? We'll see I guess.

XRP should be a part of your plan, but it should be the icing on the cake of an already successful life, career, and financial plan.  I could agree on something like that.

$1, 10, 589. Is there really a big difference when we're talking about a market and use case this massive? I tend to not think so. 

There’s a lot of truth to what he writes but he also comes across as a very judgemental know-it-all type of person. Many points in the numbered list at the end could be applicable to Galgitron as well. A usual case of projection.

I agree with tinyaccount. For me, the level of hostility on this forum has become unpleasant and unpalatable. There was a time when I visited xrpchat everyday for new information and thoughtful conversation. Lately, however, it has become overtaken by angsty browbeaten investors with little insight or meaningful contribution.

Infact, it has become outwardly hostile to the very spirit of speculation this community was built on. The vitriol i've witnessed towards people like SamIAm on youtube is saddening. The amount of time and research these people invest to create FREE content for their community is greeted with disrespect, and often anger. 

It makes me ashamed to even say I enjoyed the community that existed here.

I have read two galgitron blogs now. I really enjoyed the one about Bitcoin not being good for anything and comparing it to tuplip mania, and storage like a shoe or something.

I did not enjoy this one,  each to their own I guess. Hope the next one is better. Thanks anyway.

1 hour ago, Xrpfiesta said:

I agree with tinyaccount. For me, the level of hostility on this forum has become unpleasant and unpalatable. There was a time when I visited xrpchat everyday for new information and thoughtful conversation. Lately, however, it has become overtaken by angsty browbeaten investors with little insight or meaningful contribution.

Infact, it has become outwardly hostile to the very spirit of speculation this community was built on. The vitriol i've witnessed towards people like SamIAm on youtube is saddening. The amount of time and research these people invest to create FREE content for their community is greeted with disrespect, and often anger. 

It makes me ashamed to even say I enjoyed the community that existed here.

Try the Zerpening Club.  Not sober :-) but lots of insight and no dissing.

2 minutes ago, XRPeePee said:

I have read two galgitron blogs now. I really enjoyed the one about Bitcoin not being good for anything and comparing it to tuplip mania, and storage like a shoe or something.

I did not enjoy this one,  each to their own I guess. Hope the next one is better. Thanks anyway.

Read his earlier ones too...   they were well done in my opinion.

3 hours ago, ElvisLives said:

If I might throw down a little here... thinking you missed the point completely P3T3RIS. But glad you got a chance to sneak in the word "racist", bet that felt good. Of course, that's just, like, my opinion man...

This is exactly the kind of post that has kept me more and more on the sidelines here. Nothing to say but trying to start a fight between me and you, trying to show your own superiority over me, trying to get inside my head, saying nothing!

Would it be ok if I classified you in a way that suits best to my interests? Seems like you read my post all the way ’til the end, so thank you for that. First you try to insult, then draw back your words, by saying these are just your words... I don’t get it! If you mean something, just say it and do not act childishly right after.

What made you think I am happy to sneak in the word ”racist”?

Edited by P3T3RIS