Honeytime

XRP vs XLM

Watching the top 10, ive notice XLM starting to climb (ahead of EOS now..) I was hoping to get some insight to what everyone here thinks of XLM vs XRP. Can there only be one winner? 

Personally I think XLM climb only comes from their give away nothing fundamental.. but I could be wrong. 

Disclaimer - My portfolio is 99% XRP 1% DOGECOIN ;)

I know I will get a XRP bias here but thought id ask anyways.. 

XLM = JED-Mt.Gox-Buying own coins-Selling Xrp-Ruined Child- There will be price pumps because Jed will always have money(Plenty of Xrp he has)

XRP = Top Notch team- Transparent(Compared to other Crypto Companies)- A lot of things on the horizon.

I wouldn't trust Jed ever, given his history, so no XLM for me.

They both have a product for cross-border payments and XLM has been testing since last year as well. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out in the future.

http://fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

Ripple is just further along

Like Chris Larsen, the CEO of interstellar is also on IMF's Fintech advisory board. They also power Smartlands which is tokenizing billion of dollars of real estate with Colliers international and they've opened their open marketplace so they've got quite a bright future.

Edited by Archbob

Some unknown entity moved 970 million XRP to two different accounts a few hours ago, that is almost 2,5% of all the XRP not in escrow. This has to be an institutional investor, unless some Ripple employee owns that much. And all of Jeds transactions seem to have the Tacostand signature.  XLM does not have these kind of investors.

rMQ98K56yXJbDGv49ZSmW51sLn94Xe1mu1

Edited by mandelbaum

Lumens have mirrored zerps against the market for over a year, nothing new here. They're the only two coins that blatantly reject proof of stake and proof of work algorithms. And yeah, I'd be honestly surprised if Jed didn't manipulate the XLM to hell - if he can sell 1% of XRP volume per day he's capable of buying 10% of XLP volume by that virtue alone, so...

1 hour ago, mandelbaum said:

Some unknown entity moved 970 million XRP to two different accounts a few hours ago, that is almost 2,5% of all the XRP not in escrow. This has to be an institutional investor, unless some Ripple employee owns that much. And all of Jeds transactions seem to have the Tacostand signature.  XLM does not have these kind of investors.

rMQ98K56yXJbDGv49ZSmW51sLn94Xe1mu1

Is it a coincidence that some Bitcoin whale moved $600m worth of BTC at the same time or are they plotting some kind of evil manipulation?

I'm sure Garlinghouse and Larsen both have at least that much.

My God, if either of these guys sell....

Edited by Archbob

Here's what you need to know about XLM. Everything that morons accused XRP of, being controlled by the owners and highly manipulated by them, is true if you hold XLM. Jed can singlehandedly walk off with your money. He can get bored with the project and kill it. 

There is no corporate structure behind XLM that is working with regulators like XRP and Ripple have. 

People who touted XLM as the anti-XRP are some of the biggest morons in crypto. The only good thing I've seen that XLM has are the inflation pools where you earn small amounts of XLM for holding XLM. Short of that, you're buying a coin that a guy who has f'd people over several times in crypto controls. Why is that a good investment? They've been linked to IBM for awhile now and IBM isn't doing jack with XLM. And where's that mythical exchange from IBM that is all backed by XLM? XLM should be called Jed Coin. 

Xlm is

10 hours ago, Invincible said:

XLM = JED-Mt.Gox-Buying own coins-Selling Xrp-Ruined Child- There will be price pumps because Jed will always have money(Plenty of Xrp he has)

XRP = Top Notch team- Transparent(Compared to other Crypto Companies)- A lot of things on the horizon.

I wouldn't trust Jed ever, given his history, so no XLM for me.

Explain ruined child.

11 hours ago, Honeytime said:

Watching the top 10, ive notice XLM starting to climb (ahead of EOS now..) I was hoping to get some insight to what everyone here thinks of XLM vs XRP. Can there only be one winner? 

Personally I think XLM climb only comes from their give away nothing fundamental.. but I could be wrong. 

Disclaimer - My portfolio is 99% XRP 1% DOGECOIN ;)

I know I will get a XRP bias here but thought id ask anyways.. 

There are some solid things going on with XLM. If you do not invest in it, be warned.

There is a little company called Microsoft and a little company called Apple.

Nuff said.

24 minutes ago, seasonal said:

a little company called Apple

Apple is a small overvalued Company. Making loads of money of hype and Cheap Production  . . . well not in the US . . .

Edited by zenkert