Sign in to follow this  
itcdominic

In 5 years (not that far into the future).....

If the rumors around TAS integration, ACI, SAP, Temenos, SEPA connections, Japan Bank consortium, SBI, BAKKT, institutional investing, Saudi digital transformation, US federal digital payments, and a RTGS system for central banks turn out to be even 5% true, XRP will be worth thousands of dollars in a few years.

If a better technology is developed, XRP will become worthless.

I'm scratching my head for ways this project could tank in the medium-term. Even if there's a scandal around one of the founding members, the momentum of the company is too great to stop.

Edited by ADingoAteMyXRP

1 hour ago, itcdominic said:

Watching the strong dynamics between different beliefs on the XRPChat one thing is for certain;

Either,

A. In 5 years XRP has mooned and there are many new $Millionaires and several will claim that they predicted it way back in 2016, 2017, or 2018.

or

2. In 5 Years XRP will have fizzled out and continues to hover between .50 and $1.25 and many will state that they warned us since 2016, 2017 or 2018.

I'm an "A" as listed above...what are you?  I know I have seen many "Number twos" on this board. (see what I did there?)  

If what we are hearing is correct-case uses using XRP. It will have  positive effect on prices. When this pops, and I think it will, no one will be able to point to a chart or a cryptic picture from the riddler.

I also am watching XLM, the competition between these 2 cryptos is very very interesting.

36 minutes ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

If the rumors around TAS integration, ACI, SAP, Temenos, SEPA connections, Japan Bank consortium, SBI, BAKKT, institutional investing, Saudi digital transformation, US federal digital payments, and a RTGS system for central banks turn out to be even 5% true, XRP will be worth thousands of dollars in a few years.

I'm scratching my head for ways this project could tank in the medium-term. Even if there's a scandal around one of the founding members, the momentum of the company is too great to stop.

I purchased when XRP was greater than 15 cents but less than 25 and I have purchased throughout but never over 1 dollar.  I agree with @ADingoAteMyXRP 110% the only thing I see derailing this train is a better technology and Ripple being a tech company with savvy minds involved I'm sure knows they are in a race against better idea's not necessarily better digital assets alone, If XRP utilization captures just 10% of the cross border payment market share within the 5 year run that will be my measure of success everything beyond that will be extra gravy. I feel that there will be a lot of extra gravy because I think Ripple with XRP will capture more than 10%.  I also feel they will usher in new cross border payment business from entities like credit unions(Catalyst) financial entities that typically don't play in the cross border payments realm due to cost, but due to the savings and speed realized with Ripple and XRP will join the Ripplenet.  Ripple is definitely n a foot race and they have to produce tangible results with XRP and for the most part they have, price is not reflective now but if anyone has invested in stocks, especially in upstart companies you know Rome wasn't built overnight.  How long did it take BTC to reach its all time high?  We are moving from the era of speculation with these assets to the era of utilization, which then will follow the era of maturation  some will grow, some will fall I think XRP will grow substantially.

Edited by RikkiTikki

I'm in it to win it. I'm in til passed five years. I don't want to be the guy who held on a solid potential price surge and sell in five years only to see it hit parabolic numbers in year seven. 

I'll sell when i reach financial stability. BOOM! 

🤩

4 hours ago, itcdominic said:

I'm an "A" as listed above...what are you?  I know I have seen many "Number twos" on this board. (see what I did there?)  

Is really no one commenting on this? I see what you did there.

Ontopic: I have to admit, my expectations have been tempered these past months. Atleast, in regards to the timeframe, not so much the valuation potential. So yeah, I'm on the 'A' side. Furthermore, I believe it's either ball or bust seeing as the promise of xrp is to become the absolute most liquid asset available. Either it does or does not and fails to meet utility, and understanding the nature of the competing solutions means a one usd per xrp is probably very generous.

13 hours ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Value over $2000? Are you an insider? Do you have any other intel to share? 

God bless you. 

17 minutes ago, BecomeRich said:

Value over $2000? Are you an insider? Do you have any other intel to share? 

God bless you. 

Ha! I am definitely not an insider. I’m just a person with a calculator and too much free time. (And to be clear... I think none of these riddler people are insiders either. They only post riddles so there’s plausible deniability when their fabricated predictions are wrong.)

In order to serve daily volumes in the $5T+ a day range, XRP would have to be worth massive numbers. Imagine 10% of all XRP were utilized by xRapid in a given day, with the other 90% going to industry holdings, bank holdings, escrow, reserve currency, retail holdings, corporate treasury, micropayments etc. (I think 5% is more reasonable, but staying conservative we’ll say 10%). 

If that 10% were valued at $5T total (to serve xRapid), it would give all XRP a market cap of $50T, which means about $500 per XRP. That doesn’t count lost coins, which are probably in the vicinity of 20% of non-escrowed assets.

Drop the xRapid-available portion down to 5% and it’s more like $1,000 per token. That’s with a daily volume of $5T.

SWIFT and ACI volume combined is more like $19T. So... a lot more?

To be transparent I think this is a long shot and not likely to play out perfectly, but even if Ripple won a tiny portion of that market, we might see some nice increases. 

This is not investment advice! I’m not a financial adviser, etc etc.

i think its going to be a mix. will people make millions? yes, but most only on paper and most will never actually realize any capital gains.

XRP will more than likely pop eventually into the $100+ range. but while its doing that, people will freak out trying to figure out how to get their cash into their banks. before they can do so, XRP will probably drop hard (unknown reasons why), causing these people to sell in fear (or exchange to BTC) for much lower. months or years after the drop, XRP will go even higher into the $250 range, repeat over and over.

its very important for individuals in here to understand that it doesnt matter if you hold 90 XRP or 900,000 XRP. You need to get them OFF your wallets and into your bank accounts in order to call it an actual capital gain. figure out how youre going to do that NOW.. before the time actually comes. 

like ive suggested before.. holding more XRP is nice, but the action of actually owning more doesnt mean youre going to make more profits than those who hold much less. people who own huge amounts will probably sell early when they see all those dollar signs (and possibly even lose many XRP from careless errors). those who hold 20 - 1000 XRP may actually make more if they hold long enough.

..imagine holding 1000 BTC from 2010 though 2018. Thats $20 million when everyone else was selling when BTC was $40

Edited by XRPto50dollars

13 hours ago, TheXRPNinja said:

Psychology is a wonderful thing. When the bulls are there, everyone thinks it will never end. When the bears arrive, everyone thinks that will never end, too.

This is so true.

Sign in to follow this