Sign in to follow this  
itcdominic

In 5 years (not that far into the future).....

Watching the strong dynamics between different beliefs on the XRPChat one thing is for certain;

Either,

A. In 5 years XRP has mooned and there are many new $Millionaires and several will claim that they predicted it way back in 2016, 2017, or 2018.

or

2. In 5 Years XRP will have fizzled out and continues to hover between .50 and $1.25 and many will state that they warned us since 2016, 2017 or 2018.

I'm an "A" as listed above...what are you?  I know I have seen many "Number twos" on this board. (see what I did there?)  

Edited by itcdominic
MY spelling sucks

3 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

Watching the strong dynamics between different beliefs on the XRPChat one thing is for certain;

Either,

A. In 5 years XRP has mooned and there are many new $Millionaires and several will claim that they predicted it way back in 2016, 2017, or 2018.

or

2. In 5 Years XRP will have fizzled out and continues to hover between .50 and $1.25 and many will state that they warned us since 2016, 2017 or 2018.

I'm an "A" as listed above...what are you?  I know I have seen many "Number twos" on this board. (see what I did there?)  

I guess depends on how you define "moon" in A. I think in 5 years we are at least double digit. Not counting on it, but definitely wouldn't be surprised if we broke triple digits either. 

I would think everybody that takes time to register on this forum would go for option A.

The definition of 'mooning' and how succesful Ripple/XRP is, is relative to everyone ofcourse. I believe thats the base of most conflict on this forum, what 'succesful' is.

Edited by Caracappa

If the market gets interested and there is a string of events that ignites a new bubble, then watch out.  However, I believe it will take

something truly game-changing to ignite this space again.

A of course.  XCurrent, the DLT and Ripplenet have been successfully launched and "the Internet of Value" as envisaged by Ripple labs is not going to fissle out.  XRP is integrated with that concept and in five years time there will be even more ways of utilising XRP in the Internet of Value.  XRP is much more than just a Bridging Asset, it has fingers in other pies: Smart Contracts, Coil, XPring will all create projects.  Some projects will fissle out, others will blossom.

I think it is healthy as an XRP investor to see both sides of the road as many people do.  That would put those people somewhere in the middle of the choice selections. When someone recklessly goes to the extreme on one end of the spectrum with impenetrable expectations and becomes offensive with any undoubting criticism, it gets to the point where it becomes comical.  It is easy to tell who knows the difference.

Sign in to follow this