Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BiffTannen Hopefully in a year or two these conversations will be like people who complained about bitcoin falling from $30 to $8.

Average 2018 price will be lower than the average 2019 price.  Therefore, 2018 is the dip.

Where is become rich with "We will never see prices this low again!" 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, pumpndump said:

I bought from Coinbase BTC at 5310 ($3k will transfer and accumulate more XRP) 

My goal is 125k with a DCA of .60 or less after that Im done.

$3 which I believe we could see in 12-18 months would be retired at 49!

(YES,I ONLY NEED A COUPLE 100K MORE)

Why would you make public this type of information? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pumpndump said:

$3 which I believe we could see in 12-18 months

3 usd for one xrp what are good for ????  International transactions, keeping speculation going on  infinitely for the next 12-18 months ? ridicolous transactions value target ????  What are good for 3 usd for a coin ???

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

3 usd for one xrp what are good for ????  International transactions, keeping speculation going on  infinitely for the next 12-18 months ? ridicolous transactions value target ????  What are good for 3 usd for a coin ???

.48 to $3 is pretty good considering the state of the market.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pumpndump said:

.48 to $3 is pretty good considering the state of the market.

The state of the market need to change as soon as possible, no need to wait years to come. Now is only speculation, is real use case only a dream ??? and if the real use case start the next days, is a 3 usd xrp good ??? on the hands of the speculators of this world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

The state of the market need to change as soon as possible, no need to wait years to come. Now is only speculation, is real use case only a dream ??? and if the real use case start the next days, is a 3 usd xrp good ??? on the hands of the speculators of this world.

Use doesnt mean people buy and hold xrp. There will be lag look at all of the great news and xrp just sits around.

It will take a ton of usage before the investment community jumps back in, imo.

Edited by pumpndump
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

Use doesnt mean people buy and hold xrp. There will be lag look at all of the great news and xrp just sits around.

It will take a ton of usage before the investment community jumps back in, imo.

I know that opinions are useless and  change nothing of the real actual shittyY situation, but you are talking about a whole situation that must be thrown away forever. I want a substantial  xrp good value from real use, do not want to hear about hold or other things like news , or investment or shitt like this . Never again. nEVER  aGAIN.

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

I know that opinions are useless and  change nothing of the real actual shittyY situation, but you are talking about a whole situation that must be thrown away forever. I want a substantial  xrp good value from real use, do not want to hear about hold or other things like news , or investment or shitt like this . Never again. nEVER  aGAIN.

Okay I have no clue what that means. Use common sense I wish XRP was $100 by 1/1/2019, but logic says great news has been  infinitely  better than last year yet XRP barely crawls.

To think this will suddenly change magically is odd to me.

Cheers for all of us to have a solid return that meets our expectations.

Edited by pumpndump
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pumpndump said:

Okay I have no clue what that means

Real use market is huge and overcome all the bullshits like " news " " hodl" and investment of non insitutional money. That what I mean, I hope the engine start as soon as possible and don't need other 1 or 2 years for an uncomfortable 3 usd for 1 xrp value, that overwhelming depressing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

Real use market is huge and overcome all the bullshits like " news " " hodl" and investment of non insitutional money. That what I mean, I hope the engine start as soon as possible and don't need other 1 or 2 years for an uncomfortable 3 usd for 1 xrp value, that overwhelming depressing.

Well I hope so too, but it has to cause people to buy!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.