Sign in to follow this  
Eric123

Buying the Dip

Anyone else been buying the Dip, Got some Thrus, Fri, Mon, Wed and Today.   But it just keeps falling and I"m running out of $$$,   Just gonna hang in there but not buying anymore but might if it drops more.  Trying to be smart bout this market.  When price drops you buy, etc.  Who the hell is inflicting all this Pain/Opportunity into this market.  

1 minute ago, Blubber said:

At what point does a series of dips equal a bear market?

Typically over 20% and a few months. I believe we'll be higher than we are now at some point though, so I might as well buy.

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Anyone else been buying the Dip, Got some Thrus, Fri, Mon, Wed and Today.   But it just keeps falling and I"m running out of $$$,   Just gonna hang in there but not buying anymore but might if it drops more.  Trying to be smart bout this market.  When price drops you buy, etc.  Who the hell is inflicting all this Pain/Opportunity into this market.  

I buy only because I want to keep my % range amount of XRP competitive on the richlist list I mean , but I'm tired like hell of doing this, because I want my investment worth something good, I do not like everyone keep buying the coins like peanuts ..... xrp was cheap for many years, train need to go away some day, if you don't jump on it , that not my fault....

2 hours ago, PhiGuy said:

At what point does a series of mind numbingly ridiculous posts equal a ban?

Here!? Never of course!!!

Looks like there's an agreement we need to be brain washed and educated like kambodian under Pol Pot...be carefull about the possible killing fields!

Edited by Yodaxrp

7 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I bought from Coinbase BTC at 5310 ($3k will transfer and accumulate more XRP) 

My goal is 125k with a DCA of .60 or less after that Im done.

$3 which I believe we could see in 12-18 months would be retired at 49!

(YES,I ONLY NEED A COUPLE 100K MORE)

Edited by pumpndump

20 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

I bought from Coinbase BTC at 5310 ($3k will transfer and accumulate more XRP) 

My goal is 125k with a DCA of .60 or less after that Im done.

$3 which I believe we could see in 12-18 months would be retired at 49!

(YES,I ONLY NEED A COUPLE 100K MORE)

So you have about 70,000 XRP

Sign in to follow this