XRP Surpasses ETH on CMC

1 hour ago, RegalChicken said:

Dump the king BTC, overtake the Jester ETH. Watch USDT Fail and XRP/USD Moon.

Why is USDT down in value the same day that BTC is crashing? Where are those BTC funds going? Why is XRP the least red asset on this day?

Why is XRP going UP while short interest is up? 

Stay thirsty my friends. Don't sell early. 

Can someone answer this? I'm also curious. I know it has something to do with fakesatoshi or the shady imf but where is all the money moving to?

Edited by Kyopin
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That said, I expect that this is how XRP will overtake ETH. The same thing happens in business. When there is a downswing, the weaker plays get filtered out. When the upswing returns, money flows into

XRP is now a billion in front of ETH and is looking secure in its No 2 position.  I imagine a gap that visibly widens will become a magnate for investors wanting to protect their crypto assets in a be

5 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

I does feel good to be in 2nd place. But all it really means is ETH had a worse day than us. They've been neck and neck for a while. Nothing to get too excited about.

That said, I expect that this is how XRP will overtake ETH. The same thing happens in business. When there is a downswing, the weaker plays get filtered out. When the upswing returns, money flows into the new leaders.

4 hours ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

That said, I expect that this is how XRP will overtake ETH. The same thing happens in business. When there is a downswing, the weaker plays get filtered out. When the upswing returns, money flows into the new leaders.

Interesting observation;  This could be the moment that investors start exiting the dud coins without an obvious future and move their money into a technology with utility, partners, money and management

1 hour ago, Kpuff said:

Hey guys I just checked the charts again and just like yesterday payment volume is going higher now at $232,848,605.82 in payment volume. And over 10 million flowing through bitstamp. I'm hoping to continue to see these numbers improve. Good stuff guys.

Screenshot_20181115-050942.thumb.png.474fd15383d23b716d8a8ed34a08a038.png

Can you elucidate more please, I am a tech dunce.  Are these payments likely to be XRapid coming in and supporting price?

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

Can you elucidate more please, I am a tech dunce.  Are these payments likely to be XRapid coming in and supporting price?

It is very possible that this could be xrapid. I say that because from what I've heard xrapid volume will come from the payment volume. And as we know the 3 liquidity partners one being bittrex is an odd one, I say that because on all the demos that ripple does at their conferences when doing an xrapid transfer they always show it going thru bitstamp and not bittrex which I find strange. If I have time in the day I check the xrpcharts.com and check the volume and I have to say this is the highest I've seen that I can remember. I'll continue to check it and try to give updates if I need to. But it is very interesting

8 hours ago, Kpuff said:

It is very possible that this could be xrapid. I say that because from what I've heard xrapid volume will come from the payment volume. And as we know the 3 liquidity partners one being bittrex is an odd one, I say that because on all the demos that ripple does at their conferences when doing an xrapid transfer they always show it going thru bitstamp and not bittrex which I find strange. If I have time in the day I check the xrpcharts.com and check the volume and I have to say this is the highest I've seen that I can remember. I'll continue to check it and try to give updates if I need to. But it is very interesting

There's been a sudden shift in market dynamis these past few weeks. And so far, this shift has benefitted us enormously. Now seeing the infrastructure align makes entertaining the idea of xRapid volume creeping up, pleasantly easy.

22 hours ago, vrippled said:

XRP is now again sitting in 2nd place on CMC!

Could $$$ that is bleeding out of other cryptos ...now being redirected into XRP??! :)

I have a feeling, a very rationale one, that it will stick this time.  This market will be cleared out relatively soon and only the strong will survive.  I do think ETH will maintain as they upgrade their platform.  But what we are and will be seeing is coins like XRP and others that develop their networks will be on the receiving end of retail capital that moves away from bad projects, and also institutional money (OTC,Bakkt, ETFs and otherwise).