vrippled

XRP Surpasses ETH on CMC

14 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Interesting observation;  This could be the moment that investors start exiting the dud coins without an obvious future and move their money into a technology with utility, partners, money and management

Just like .com

Lots of failures, 1 Amazon, 1 Google, 1 Facebook

Hey guys quick check just had a minute to look at the charts the payment volume is in the $200k range. But what caught my eye was the bitstamp payment volume which was $10 million earlier went insane and now it's at $21 million. Again I'm not sure it's this is xrpaid related but I'm just tracking it and seeing what happens. I know @Julian_Williams might be interested as well thanks!Screenshot_20181115-203519.thumb.png.057525c9d3c7f015d3ab9f6e8ad67e01.png

5 hours ago, Dutchpinoy said:

There's been a sudden shift in market dynamis these past few weeks. And so far, this shift has benefitted us enormously. Now seeing the infrastructure align makes entertaining the idea of xRapid volume creeping up, pleasantly easy.

Yeah man this has been fun to keep up with. I can't wait till we see billions of dollars running through the payments. I hope this is going to get sped up but we'll see what happens 😃

14 minutes ago, JoelMcD said:

Ledger payment volume is now very near trade volume. Is this a whole new flippening to get excited about?

Or someone with billions of XRP moves a few hundred mil.

1 minute ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Guys, can you please advise exchanges for buying XRP (not Changelly and CoinMama) with Visa cards. 

Bitstamp, however, I believe your card must be 3D Secure enabled.

Uphold does debit/credit as well, I believe.

Edited by PickleRick

I'm not into ledger numbers... So what does that mean? And what effect could that have?

Only trade volume affects pricing? Payment volume could be some joker shuffling millions of XRP around his two (or multiple) wallets?

2 hours ago, Caracappa said:

I'm not into ledger numbers... So what does that mean? And what effect could that have?

Only trade volume affects pricing? Payment volume could be some joker shuffling millions of XRP around his two (or multiple) wallets?

We really don't know for sure. I've heard from numerous people that if we wanted to check xrpaid volume it would most likely come from the payment volume. So I've kept my eye on it for that reason. Whether or not it has to do with xrpaid only time will tell. But the price of xrp has been fairly stable these past few days in opposition to other cryptos. And with that came lots of volume in the payment volume so it does seem to be correlated

10 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Can I directly buy from Bitstamp and send it immediaty to my XRP address in Gatehub??

Yes, you can buy XRP directly from Bitstamp then proceed to withdraw it to your preferred wallet.

https://www.bitstamp.net/faq/how-can-i-buy-cryptocurrency-with-a-credit-card/

Also, if Bitstamp doesn't work for you, try Uphold. The fees are higher, but they are great.

Edited by PickleRick

7 hours ago, Kpuff said:

Update guys check this out. Payment volume is going nuts. I highlighted bitstamp volume just to show progress but holy crap things just got crazy. 

Screenshot_20181116-052812.thumb.png.36d4a8725811e50b5ce68dc2aa1e66ef.png

from 228 to 665 - that is a threefold increase?  Payment Vol is now overtaken Trade Vol

This looks like it might be an indicator of a structural change in the way the market is working but I am still confused about the difference between trade vol and payment vol

Edited by Julian_Williams