zenkert

Red Day

17 hours ago, zenkert said:

Is this RED day the Fallening of Da´s and then the Risening after the Shakening to get rid of some of the Rutten Apples in the DA Tree?

Yes. Bye bye proof of work. You have ruined enough.

It's time for XRP to take the lead and prove what DLT really can do.

2 hours ago, Uloveme said:

It seems like XRP is recovering much better than other coins, the gap with Ethereum is getting bigger. Maybe this dip as not so bad after all for XRP :rolleyes:

Reminds me of what one of the US military geniuses said in Vietnam:  "We had to destroy the village to save it"

Hopefully BTC goes up in smoke as well.  And good riddance.

On 11/14/2018 at 4:22 PM, XRPforLong said:

This drop is because miners are moving their hashing power from BTC to BCH to help it due to Craig Wright actively trying to destroy BCH. Will cause a slow down in BTC mining and fees will rise etc. Big issue. Entire market is being crippled due to the war within BCH and the forks taking place tomorrow.

Look at Craig Wright's posts on Twitter. He's officially gone insane. https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus

Hashing power hasn't left bitcoin for bitcoin cash - the hashing power has been relatively stable for the last couple of months.  Yeah but you're right about Craig f'ing up the price by threatening to dump bitcoin.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-btc-bch.html#1y

On 11/14/2018 at 10:25 PM, VanGogh said:

It will be interesting to see how Asia wakes up to XRP being at the number 2 market cap, even though all are down 10% or so. Personally, I think the news of moving up in market cap ranking (if it can hold it) has more significance than the 10% price drop. 

I would love it if SBI would open the flood gates!

I had a feeling xrp would drift back up to 50. Do you think this is xrapid use basically providing volume. Volume is not that high, yet its pushing up, and now made 2billion with of clear water (scuse the pun) between eth.