zenkert

Red Day

11 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

They don’t care if you make money or not, they only tell you to HODL for their own interest. 

They might HODL for their own interest too, you know @Raekwon and you are responsible for what you do. If you HODL it is you that HODL.
And if you SELL now, you Sell.

Edited by zenkert

4 minutes ago, DividendGamer said:

Flash sale just picked up some at that low about 15 minute ago, will buy more if it drops any and more tomorrow regardless of the price since I always put in most of my 2nd paycheck each month.

I will wait to see what happens.

13 minutes ago, zenkert said:

They might HODL for their own interest too, you know @Raekwon and you are responsible for what you do. If you HODL it is you that HODL.

You and I know that is true - many people in this space are not genuine. Just like there are FUDDERS, there are also these 589 boys that tell you to hodl. I believe both holding or trading is fine, as long as it is your OWN choice and not others telling you to hodl or to trade. Be a critical thinker and find out what is best for yourself. I agree with you that you are responsible for what you do, but one also has to be responsible in terms of what he is telling others to do.

Edited by Raekwon

@RaekwonI agree that every time a major dip happens and the "Best sale; so happy; buy now!" comes out, it's not really a statement that I find value in. However, choosing to HODL during these times feels like it's more of a stance that says that you're not going to support the drop. It does mean that you may sacrifice a potential gain by not re-buying in lower though, but if everyone chose to sell during sporadic dips, then price would go even further.

I'm in for the long haul and I'm better against long-term capital gains tax for when I cash out. So, I'm locked in for the remainder of my full year of HODLing ^^.

2 minutes ago, tony71 said:

It is a hash war between BTC and BCH in case nobody knows.  It maybe a good thing for XRP

So I go for BCH then and one of their Hard Forks coming up around the Bend.
Damn I wish I had some FIATS :P to invest.
(A sound investors invests in both - LOL - as it looks like FTM)