zenkert

Red Day

6 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

What the hell is happening????

It feels this way every time things rise or fall without some sort of news to explain them. I do think that people panic in both directions, so once someone with a tall wallet makes a big sell, quite a few people panic to try and sell and re-buy in for cheaper. The problem is that approach does quite a lot of damage to the stability of value. Growth doesn't seem to spike and stay solid as frequently as a loss does.

Hope something shows up that explains at least some of the reason. As always, it's every coin, so it's certainly not that XRP or Ripple has done or said anything wrong.

Edited by Xrylite

1 minute ago, Eric123 said:

hopefully this shakeout is the signaling a move up.  I don't know I'm just looking for something positive.

you can buy in . Good prices, that one positive thing i see ))

55 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Is this RED day the Fallening of Da´s and then the Risening after the Shakening to get rid of some of the Rutten Apples in the DA Tree?

Today, I steady my hands.

They have seen great sharp highs and equally sharp and painful lows. I gaze at the screen saver of some far away beach that I have yet to visit.

Tap the space bar-turn the mouse on, and yesterdays gains and sideways actions are still up and teasing me.

Refresh and see that we are down, and it is significant.

Is the first time I have seen this. Nope. And is there even a bit of concerned. Nope.

After the Fed court rules that XRP is not a security I think all the great news of partnerships and case uses will suddenly, expectantly and  sharply increase XRP's value. And no chart will show it, no riddler will riddle it, not one expert can call it but, only the holders will have known it.

I will not sell one XRP today.

Not weak hands, just people selling and buying back in as it was inevitable that BTC would make this fall. 

Perfect example of why one should not follow the sheeps that tell you to HODL at all time. They don’t care if you make money or not, they only tell you to HODL for their own interest. 

Edited by Raekwon