yxxyun

the network is down ?

The public gateways Toast connects to s1.ripple.com, etc. are currently down. This is why you are seeing "account not activated." Your funds are safe. These servers should be back up shortly. We are also trying to arrange funding to run our own set of public gateways.

”ToastWallet” twiter.

Yes, we're noticing some sporadic connection issues, against both s1.ripple.com and our validator at syracloud.net as evident with missing data in our reporting system. Seems to be off-and-on so one could speculate higher network activity for whatever reason (though we don't have hard data to confirm this)

Edited by devnullprod

A lot of "transactions not found" appear on transactional data live feed on ripple charts.

Tried to see what this means, not in depth, just cursory search.

Found a message in some board that stated one possible occurrence is that transactions are be signed but not submitted to the ledger or that the nodes that track the history of the ledger don't have these transactions recorded.

Any ideas if these reasons are accurate, anyone?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7myv1s/i_probably_lost_my_xrps_what_can_i_do/drxqg9t/

Edited by enrique11

17 hours ago, yxxyun said:

I guess the ripple‘s validator down cause the validators in UNL can't reach consensus, so the ledger is pause.

This is very likely.

Was the ledger really stopped/paused or was it only a few nodes down?