dontsellmeadog

This is what happens by EOY...

5 minutes ago, Blubber said:

Do you ever lament the time and effort you spend here ensuring that everyone sounds like a dial-tone?

Dail-tone?    I don't know what you are trying to say,  but that doesn't matter I suppose...  it's clear that you won't stop ******* on everyone at every opportunity.

At least I gave you the opportunity to consider your actions and wake up to yourself...  but if you choose to ignore that and continue then that's your choice I suppose.  

Your belief in the infallibility of your own price estimates and the irrationality of anyone that disagrees is impressive in a weird way.  Hopefully this hasn't strayed too far into the areas that Pablo was warning us about.

15 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

At least I gave you the opportunity to consider your actions and wake up to yourself...  but if you choose to ignore that and continue then that's your choice I suppose.  

What must that be like to be so full of yourself.

32 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Dail-tone?    I don't know what you are trying to say,  but that doesn't matter I suppose...  it's clear that you won't stop ******* on everyone at every opportunity.

Your belief in the infallibility of your own price estimates and the irrationality of anyone that disagrees is impressive in a weird way.  Hopefully this hasn't strayed too far into the areas that Pablo was warning us about.

16 minutes ago, Blubber said:

What must that be like to be so full of yourself.

One thinks the price will be this, the other thinks the price will be lower, The End. One day you'll know.

How can someone be offended by the others price prediction in any way? If someone does not like the contents of someones post, be it pricewise or textwise, move on? Getting frustrated about that is the same as mining Bitcoin, a waste of energy.

21 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

How can someone be offended by the others price prediction in any way?

Quite right.  Exactly so.

The problem is that Blubber tells every thread he finds that only his price estimate is reasonable and that every other is fantasy or some such disparaging term (often offensively rude).  The rest of us are happy to hear anyone's estimate and weigh it up. 

Blubber instead swoops in and craps on anyone who disagrees with his pessimistic predictions.  It's fecking annoying.

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Quite right.  Exactly so.

The problem is that Blubber tells every thread he finds that only his price estimate is reasonable and that every other is fantasy or some such disparaging term (often offensively rude).  The rest of us are happy to hear anyone's estimate and weigh it up. 

Blubber instead swoops in and craps on anyone who disagrees with his pessimistic predictions.  It's fecking annoying.

I understand. But it's an online forum, not your wife. Try to see the fun part in it all and ignore the energy drainers. Saves you lots of negative energy better spend on surviving bear markets

Just now, Caracappa said:

I understand. But it's an online forum, not your wife. Try to see the fun part in it all and ignore the energy drainers. Saves you lots of negative energy better spend on surviving bear markets

Thanks but I'm fine...  the annoyance I feel from seeing his tiresome tirades drains my energy to about the same extent as when I have to wear my second best t shirt because the best one is in the wash....    :) 

I'm guessing you haven't seen many of my posts because pleading for decency from Blubber and Co is just a minor part of my participation in this forum.

I was hoping to reach him and get him to reconsider his pelican behaviour but clearly I failed.   (Pelicans swoop in,  **** everywhere and then fly off...)

6 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Thanks but I'm fine...  the annoyance I feel from seeing his tiresome tirades drains my energy to about the same extent as when I have to wear my second best t shirt because the best one is in the wash....    :) 

I'm guessing you haven't seen many of my posts because pleading for decency from Blubber and Co is just a minor part of my participation in this forum.

I was hoping to reach him and get him to reconsider his pelican behaviour but clearly I failed.   (Pelicans swoop in,  **** everywhere and then fly off...)

Oh, this is wonderful.  Really.

I have a strong notion that 'decency from Blubber' (possibly the very first time ever that that phrase has been used in the English language) means adherence to the

accepted orthodoxy.  You look down from some self-appointed great height and try to corral the lost kitties.  Very entertaining.  Unique, even.

5 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I've read most of your posts. Was lurking here since mid 2017 so I know you're gold status is not for nothing ;)

5 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

I've read most of your posts. Was lurking here since mid 2017 so I know you're gold status is not for nothing ;)

Like many here, his 'gold status' has gone to his head.  Creating a hierarchy was this site's big mistake.  The duller ones actually

begin to think it means something.  Incredible.

16 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Tell me something, genius.  If my persona is such a pariah and object of scorn how it it I have more reputation points than posts?  

5 minutes ago, Blubber said:

Tell me something, genius.  If my persona is such a pariah and object of scorn how it it I have more reputation points than posts?  

I wouldn’t use that as a metric. I mean you have guys on here believing BG123, tin foil, and analyzing riddlers every troll move. Not hard to get a reputation point. 

10 minutes ago, Blubber said:

Like many here, his 'gold status' has gone to his head.  Creating a hierarchy was this site's big mistake.  The duller ones actually

begin to think it means something.  Incredible.

9 minutes ago, Blubber said:

Wow! I think the reputation/post ratio is going to your head now.

Try some humor ( google the concept if you’re unfamiliar with it) or , god forbid, even some real content and substance. You’ll get even more points! 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

2 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Wow! I think the reputation/post ratio is going to your head now.

Try some humor ( google the concept if you’re unfamiliar with it) or , god forbid, even some real content and substance. You’ll get even more points! 

... and the duller ones kommen

59 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Completely agree. I'm watching the people spreading negative sentiment in here with amusement. These people are here for a reason. These people either don't hold xrp, or are amateur investors at best.

Serious (and pro-) investors do extensive dd PRIOR to committing capital to an asset. I work at a large asset management firm. Before committing large sums of capital (usually hundreds of millions per investment) to a contemplated investment, our investment managers have to deal with multiple rounds of heavy fud during the deal process (fud raised by the Dealteam, Risk, Team IC, Head IC, Board, Client level).

ONLY AFTER these multiple heavy rounds of fud, our firm will decide to pull the trigger and commit capital.

BUT: if the decision to invest has been made, the investment is made with confidence, committing for substantial investment periods (sometimes even 50-80 years per investment), and our firm stands behind its investment without questioning it after being committed.

THAT's how serious investors invest: with confidence, or not at all.

Edited by Easyxrpeasy